Friday, May 31, 2019

April 29 - May 5

   Monday April 29th the kids had school and I took Roger to the vet to check his ear. I noticed when he was riding in the car he was shaking his head more each day. The vet looked and said his left ear was swollen shut so she put medicine in his ear and started him on oral meds. I'm not sure if he has allergies to something or just the change in temperatures affect him as this is now the 3rd year for him with problems. After the vet I ran to Walmart and then came home and unloaded Roger and groceries before picking Alec up and having lunch with Mike and Alec at Margarita's. We then ran over and met with our insurance company to make sure we have all the coverage we need with the new land and all the changes we have been making with the LLC companies. That evening we just hung out at home.
Gerber Daisies from Walmart because they remind me of Tammy!

Alec wanted his picture taken at Margarita's
   Tuesday the kids has school and I went to the dollar store and got things to make May Day baskets. I then went and had coffee with Lisa since it was cold and snowy and I didn't want to go home. After picking up Alec we came home and snuggled in the chair. We then went to school and picked up the girls so we could get home and get ready for Spring Sing. The girls both loved their songs and had so much fun singing with their friends. I didn't think this was their best concert as the songs were new songs and ones all the kids knew but they only knew parts of the songs and did not listen to the music.
Snowy morning

Snuggles


Becca and Mrs. Johanson 



She found us


Rachel and Mrs. Duggan

Girls in Rachel's Class

Elly and Rachel

Ella B, Rachel, Elly and Grace

Crazy 4th Grade Girls!
    Wednesday Alec and I delivered May day baskets before school. Alec loved ringing the doorbell and running away. He said he wished May Day was everyday! After taking Alec to school I ran some errands and Alec and I took lunch to Mike's office. That afternoon we came home and I worked out and did house work. Rachel had GOTR after school so Becca went to play at Bree's. After Rachel was done I picked up the girls and we came home and had leftovers for supper. We then played sleeping queens as a family before bedtime.

   Thursday the kids has school  and I went shopping for camper stuff. I got some new boarder and cleaning supplies. After Alec got done with school we came home and I started working on the camper. First I had to take all the old boarder off. I spent most of the afternoon working on removing the boarder. Mike got done early and took Alec with him to the Campbell to fence. Alec loves helping his dad in the pasture and even got to drive the fencing truck across the field! After the girls got home from school we went for a walk/bike ride and then grilled pork chops for dinner. How did we have snow 2 days ago and now we are grilling? Welcome to Nebraska spring 2019!
Jessie wanted to help in the camper.
   Friday the girls had school and I mowed the grass. Rachel went home with Ella B after school and Bree came here to play for awhile. We then meet up with Hampton's at Pals for dinner. I picked up Rachel in town and then we all came out here and the kids, Mike, and Deon had a great time playing volleyball in the backyard. 

Bad picture but it was really dark
    Saturday the kids all had soccer. It was the perfect Saturday for soccer and the kids all had amazing games. Alec and Becca each scored 3 goals and Rachel had 2. All teams won and I even helped coach Becca's team as her coach was gone. After soccer Mike headed to Dismal to golf with Deon and we went to lunch with Big B. We then took Becca to Bree's house on our way home. We just relaxed that afternoon before going back to town for church and then we picked up Becca. We came home and watched a movie before bed!
Reading and watching Soccer

Late nights are not for Alec

Love her Spirit




The end of another Soccer Saturday

Trying to take a picture but can't quit crying!
    Sunday Rachel went to Demi's to bake cookies for their GOTR bake sale. Mike, Becca, Alec and I went to Stacy and Colton's for Michelle's baby shower. That afternoon we ran to Hershey to buy a 4-wheeler from the Wilson family and then stopped to pick up Rachel on our way home. We enjoyed a couple drinks with Brian and Kathy while they showed us around their place. We then came home and planted flowers and a peach tree before showering and watching a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment