Sunday, April 28, 2019

April 22 - April 28

  Monday April 22nd the kids didn't have school due to Easter Break so we cleaned house and worked on laundry. It was a much cooler day than Friday and Saturday so we stayed inside most the day. I did go out and plant the tulips I had sitting on the counter. I also cleaned my office and worked on book work.
Alec put the new swing together because "his dad has taught him how to use tools!"
   Tuesday the kids all finally went back to school. I'm not sure I am ready for summer and all 3 of them home all the time. I ran to Walmart and then came home to run and shower. After picking Alec up we went to the Espresso Shop for lunch with Stacy and then stopped to visit Lisa quick before coming home. Rachel had pictures at 5:30 and a game at 6:45. We got pictures done so fast we had time to go eat sushi before her game. She had a great game with a couple assists and a goal.
Waiting for Pictures

Alec loves his Lisa




    Wednesday the kids had school and I ran to the FSA office to certify the Campbell section. I then picked up Alec and we went to mike's office for lunch. We came home and watered the yard since they fertilized that morning and then made hot dogs to take to the CCD end of the year party. We had a nice night for the BBQ and I enjoyed serving hot dogs to the kids. Alec enjoyed eating and playing with the kids and can't wait to start CCD next year.
I Love all my Spring Flowers
   Thursday the kids has school and I went to Menard's and got some tile for the camper and a few other things. I then picked up lunch for Alec and Lisa, picked up Alec and took him to spend the afternoon with Lisa while I got my hair done. Mike ended up picking Alec up early and surprised him with their first golf outing of the year. Alec was so excited and played pretty well until he tripped over his putter and hurt his finger. Mike and Alec then came to pick me up and we headed back to town to pick up the camper. They ended up not being able to fix the generator for the right price so we just brought it home so I can start working on it and getting it ready for the spring and summer. After the girls got home we got ready for another night of soccer. Alec and Rachel both played at 5:30 so I watched the first half of Rachel's game, which she had 4 stops at goal and then made one goal. I then went to watch Alec and Mike watched a little bit of Rachel's game before heading to a meeting. Bree came to our house on the bus after school and Becca then went to play at their house instead of watch soccer. Alec had a great game with 2 goals and a win over all. After soccer we grabbed some dinner, went through Hershey to pick up Becca and then home for showers and bed.
Half Time Meeting


Cheering for his team

Waiting for pictures.
    Friday the girls has school and I worked outside all day. I mulched all the way around the house except the front corner flower bed as I still need to plant a few more tulip bulbs and my petunia's but they will not be in until next week and I usually wait until Mother's Day to plant due to the cold. I then trimmed the whole yard before going to get the girls from school. Bree and Demi came home with us to play. I mowed the yard when we got back home. Mike was on call so he didn't get home until late. Katie came to pick up Bree and I grilled hamburger's for dinner. Kathy came to pick up Demi after dinner and right before we got some rain and wind. The kids went to bed early as we had an early Saturday morning. Saturday we all got up early and I dropped off Alec and Becca at Lisa's before picking up Jen and Jensyn Hampton and heading to Kearney for our Girls On The Run 5K. It was 40 degrees with 25 mph wind so they shortened the course to 2.8 miles. Rachel ended up finishing before me as I stopped and walked some with Kathy. Cindy meet us at the finish line with hot chocolate and a cappuccino. We then went to Target and did a little shopping before going go HyVee to eat. We came home and Jensyn came to play with Rachel before going to church. Lisa kept Alec and Becca and we picked Sam up for church. Rachel served at mass for the first time. She was nervous but did a great job. After mass we went to dinner with Marty, Lisa, Sam, Bryan and Teresa Bradney and Rocky and Robin Torres. We came home and Mike, Rachel, and Alec watched a movie while Becca and I rocked upstairs.
Ready to Race

Pre-race picture

Hershey GOTR group

First time serving

She wanted me to rock her to sleep

Race bib and metal
   Sunday we all slept in a little and then I took Becca to play at Bree's on my way to North Platte to attend the spring Art in the Park. It was really cold but I ended up finding a spring/summer block set for my window sill and a new hamburger masher from Pampered Chef as I broke mine a month ago and have been lost without it. Rachel stayed home with Alec and Mike had to go in and do a couple cases. I then picked up lunch and have been doing laundry and computer work all afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment