Tuesday, July 14, 2020

July 6 - July 12

   Monday July 6th we cleaned out the camper and then got started on yard work. After being gone for a couple days the grass without sprinklers needed water and the garden needed weeded. That afternoon it was hot so we just relaxed and watched some shows and played in the house. 
   Tuesday I worked on watering the yard more and ran to Walmart for groceries. We were out of everything! Becca went to Delcey's to play and swim for the day. I worked on cleaning the house and laundry. That night we had hamburgers for dinner and got some rain but mostly wind in a storm that came through. Pat and Wanda came out to stay with us and brought down a windmill tower. 

    Wednesday I went for a run in the morning then we all went to town and had lunch with Mike. After lunch we stopped by Grandma Priest's to pick up Patty, (Mike's aunt Sherri's great granddaughter). Patty came out to the house to play with the kids while I worked on more laundry. We had taco's for dinner and then went to town for ice cream at Cody Park before taking Patty back to Grandma Priest's. Thursday the kids and I worked around the house in the morning then Rachel had a volleyball camp at St. Pat's from 1-3 we Alec, Becca, and I met Jen, Delcey, Missy, and Avery at the water slides for a couple hours of fun. We then came home and waited for Mike before heading back to town so Mike and Alec could golf, and Becca and Rachel could swim. Marty, Lisa, and Sam then came to Another Round for dinner to celebrate Sam's birthday!






    Friday I went for a run again and worked on house work. Rachel got picked up for volleyball so I worked on more stuff around the house and got ready to go to Hershey and donate blood. Mike was home early so he hung out with the kids while I donated and then Jen and I ran to Pal's for dinner and a drink. Saturday Mike left for Alma to golf in a tournament with Nick while the kids and I got ready and headed to Stapleton to watch a classmate of Rachel's, our babysitter Maci, and Paityn compete. After the rodeo we grabbed some lunch and headed home. We then got ready to go to town for Ashlynn Murdock's birthday party. The kids had a great time swimming until it was time for Alec to head to Hershey for Parker's birthday party. We all had a great time with our very busy Saturday. Sunday we went to church and then I came home to mow while Mike took the kids to town for the Priest family picnic. I was finished mowing by the time they got home and then Mike and I ran out south and checked cows. 
Happy #5 baby A!

The mask I made Becca for church!

No comments:

Post a Comment