Monday June 29th we went to Murdock's to see the kids and swim for a couple hours. We then picked up lunch and I brought the kids home and showered quick before heading back to town for a finance meeting. Mike and I then picked up Wanda and we all went out and checked cows. After that I ran to Walmart then Wanda came out for dinner and we celebrated her 70th birthday.
Tuesday we went to town and walked on the trail with Harm's, Weisen's, and Fleck's. We then went to coffee with Steph and the girls before going around town to deliver the body butter that Rachel is selling for her Washington DC trip. When we got home we worked on draining and cleaning the tank, mowing, and laundry. Mike got home early and after dinner he took the kids to Hershey to buy fireworks. Rachel and Alec were so excited and couldn't wait to get home and light some of them.
| Alec and Grayson |
Wednesday I had an online Safety training from 9-3 for my new DRE position with the church. I then did a few things around the house before running Rachel to Piano. While Rachel was at Piano I ran to walmart for a few things. We then came home and picked up Mike, Becca, and Alec and went to PALs with Weisen's and Brad Olberding family. Thursday the cleaning ladies were here so the kids went to play at Jen's with Jensyn and Delcey. I had a pedicure at 10 then stopped by Grandma Priest's and helped Mike and Larry move her bed and stuff in. Grandma Priest was moved home after a short stay in the hospital to get some meds regulated. She is now home on hospice and the girls are taking turns caring for her. Mike and I then went to lunch before I picked up my Walmart order and headed home to load the camper. Thursday night the kids enjoyed doing more fireworks!
| Ellie loved her ice cream |
Friday Mike worked in the morning while I packed the camper and got things ready to go. We headed out around 12:30 and got to Stuart with just enough time to change clothes and head to mom and dad's to see the new furniture and floor before going to O'Neill for Avery and Noah's wedding. Mike, Rachel, and Alec went to Nicky and Clay's while Becca went to help Sandi and Lexa get ready, and Mom, Dad, and I went to the reception hall to get tables and watch the wedding on a live feed. We all had a great time at the wedding. The kids got to see cousins and dance. We then headed back to Stuart to stay the night.
Saturday we got up and had breakfast before walking over to the parade. We went back to the lot for lunch and then the guys took off golfing while the ladies and kids went to Grannie's for the annual Beach Party. We enjoyed visiting, playing in the water, snacks, and making s'mores. We had a great afternoon in the sun then went back to town to shower and play while waiting for the fireworks. We watched the fireworks that night and then everyone went to bed. It was a great day, and even with all the uncertainty in the world it was so good to see family and be together again.
| Cousins at the parade |
| Beach Party Fun |
| Cousins |
| Rachel and Payton |
Sunday we had breakfast, Mike went golfing, the kids went to the park and then relaxed in the camper. We then packed up and headed home. We forgot to take our fireworks so after Mike and I went and checked cows we came back home and did fireworks! We had a great weekend and I'm so glad we went to Stuart and got to see family again. Cheers to another 4th of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment