Monday June 6th Rachel had weights in the morning and I stayed at the school and walked a 5K. We then came home and did some house work and laundry. I went out and weeded the garden before we went to Alec's baseball game. They lost 3-14 but Alec had a good night at short stop. After the game we came home and had pork chops for supper.
| Mrs. Hacker came to watch the boys |
| Jack |
| Rose |
Wednesday I took Rachel and Ella to weights and then stayed and walked with Becky. After weights we came home. Alec had practice that evening and while the boys were at practice Motika, Jade, and the kids came over to play. Matt brought the boys home after practice to play. We enjoyed the nice evening outside with drinks and snacks! Thursday Rachel played in the JV summer league with her classmates. They ended up playing 3 games and won them all. That evening Sarah, Rylee, and Ella B came to stay the night. The girls enjoyed sleeping in the camper and hanging out.
Friday I ran to town and did some errands before coming home to work on the computer. Rachel went to the lake with Rylee that afternoon and stayed the night. I took Becca and Alec to Becky's to swim in the afternoon before Alec's baseball game. Alec's team lost again and then he came home with Mike while Becca and I went to the Miss Teen Nebraska pageant to cheer on Addilyn.
Saturday Alec had practice in the morning. Liza was in town and stopped to watch Alec practice since she was not able to make it to any games. After practice I came home to mow before we headed to the lake for Mike's office lake day. The kids had a great time playing in the sand and riding the tubes. Rachel was ready for a shower and bed after 2 days at the lake.
Sunday we went to church and then to lunch at Ruby Tuesday's. We then came home to relax as it was over 100 outside and we were all tired from all the work on Saturday and then being at the lake. What a great week we had.
No comments:
Post a Comment