Monday July 11th Rachel had weights and I had at Teammates meeting at 8am. After my meeting I came home and worked around the house before taking Alec to the dentist at 2:30 to get spacers so that we could start his ortho work. After the dentist we picked up Beckett and Rex before coming home and making hobo packets for supper. We then had s'more's by the fire before having a sleepover in the camper.
Tuesday after everyone was awake and Rachel was done with weights, Becca and I took the boys to Wild Bill's for bowling and arcade. We then went to Applebee's for lunch and then water slides at Cody Park. After the water slides we dropped Rex and Beckett off before coming home so I could take Rachel to piano lesson. That night we had leftovers. What a fun way to celebrate Alec's birthday late and have the boys be together before school starts back up.
| My garden is a disaster this year! |
Wednesday Rachel had weights in the morning then Colin came over so I could take him to the St. Pat's football camp. We also picked up Rex and Beckett on the way. The boys had camp from 10:30-12. After camp we had Kentucky Fried Chicken before taking everyone home. That afternoon we just relaxed around the house.
Thursday Rachel had band and weights then Alec had football camp. After camp we picked up Alec and headed to Atkinson. We meet everyone at the hayfield by Katie's for the annual hayfield picnic. It was so fun for my kids to be able to ride in the tractor and spend time with family. I even got to rake a little hay! We stayed with Katie and Matt that night.
| Being a teenager is hard work |
Friday the kids stayed with Katie while Sandi and I went to Atkinson to have our colors analyzed by House of Colour. Sandi is a Summer and I am an Autumn. It was so fun to actually watch complexion and face shape change with each color. I didn't think I had much Autumn until I got home and found out I actually had a lot and they were actually my favorite shirts in my closet. I am not a black, white, or grey so that was different as I wore those colors often. While I was with Sandi, Katie took Alec golfing and Becca went to mom and dads. Where she stayed until the following Wednesday. We took off that afternoon and headed to Aaron and Liza's to meet up with Mike so we could go to Dismal the next day.
Saturday we had a big breakfast as always at Aaron and Liza's then headed to Dismal. Sean was able to go with us as they didn't have much work to do. Mike, Alec and Sean golfed while Rachel and I followed in the cart and then went back to the club house to enjoy some drinks and read on the back deck. Aaron, Liza, and Sean came out that evening to join us for dinner. I was a great day!
Sunday we got up and head breakfast and then Mike and Alec golfed while Rachel and I did more reading. After golf we came home and Rachel went to the movie with Sarah. They went to see the new Elvis movie. I came home and mowed while Mike and Alec worked in the shop. We then enjoyed a movie and Rachel stayed the night with Sarah.


No comments:
Post a Comment