Tuesday, August 8, 2023

July 18 - July 24

 Monday July 18th Alec and I went golfing with Dani and Collin Bode. We took the boys to River's Edge to get ready for the Jr Ambassador Tournament. After golf we came home and cleaned house before going back to town for Alec's dentist appointment. That evening Mike went golfing and I went to Pal's to help Lisa Stoll celebrate her birthday!



   Tuesday Rachel has weights and worked on driving. After weights I ran to Walmart before coming home to clean the house more and get dinner ready. My washing machine was still broken so still no laundry. That night we Korean Stir Fry for supper. Wednesday the kids stayed home while I went to Hershey to donate blood. Mom and Dad came to town on their way to Denver for a convention. They brought Becca back and we all enjoyed Mexican Chicken for supper. Mom and dad were not sure they would like it but ended up really enjoying a new dish. Thursday I took Alec and Collin golfing at the lake. We then checked waters on our way home. That night we had a storm go through with hail, but we did get 1.5 inches of rain.




    Friday  we stayed home in the morning. When Mike was finished with work we dropped Alec off at River's Edge to golf with him while the girls and I went to the fair. We stopped by to see Josie's cows and enjoyed some double dips. We then came home and got our stuff and went swimming at Kathy's. We ended up staying for supper and Mike and Alec joined us after golf.
Becca and Ted

Demi, Kyra, Ashton, Jensyn, Ella and Rachel




   Saturday Mike and Alec got haircuts in the morning then Mike went to Alma for a golf tournament. Alec went to North Platte for Parker's birthday party and the girls and I enjoyed a quiet afternoon at home. That evening Becca and I went to the children's play at the fox theater. 

Becca and Clarie



My poor Garden

   Sunday the kids and I went to church. That afternoon Nicky, Ansley, Kinley, Becky, Jamison, Kole, Katie, Tanner, Jaidyn, Jonna and the girls all went to Cody Water Slides. We then ordered Chinese and came out to the house for supper and so the kids could play. They are all in town for the Jr Ambassador Golf Tournament. Mom and Dad ended up coming late that night to stay and watch some golf on Monday.








No comments:

Post a Comment