Tuesday, August 8, 2023

July 25 - July 31

    Monday July 25th we all got up and had biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Then the golfers left to get to their tee times. The girls stayed home and enjoyed a day of being lazy. It was cool and misty most of the day for golf. Alec finished with a 64 and his team came up short at slug fest. Overall it was a great day.










    Tuesday was Day 2 of golf. Alec had a 56 at River's Edge and finished with a 2 day total of 120. After the tournament Alec went home with Katie for his week with Grandma and Grandpa. I came home and mowed and put the house back in order after everyone left. 









Alec made the news!

Rody from School

Cousins matching

  Wednesday I worked on the house more and washed bedding. It rained on and off all day so the girls and I just really enjoyed a lazy day. Thursday I worked outside and sprayed weeds. Rachel had weights and then went to Sarah's for a sleepover.  Becca and I went to Walmart and enjoyed the afternoon just the 2 of us. Friday we picked up Rachel and then headed to Lincoln for Damian's Memorial baseball game. Mike was on call so he was not able to join. It was a beautiful night at the diamond. Rachel got hit in the chest by a foul ball but said it didn't really hurt. We all stayed at the Graduate downtown and enjoyed going out for drinks with the Tielke side. 




















   Saturday we went to Bob and Becci's for brunch before leaving town. On the way through North Platte we picked up Jaxson so Dana could have a weekend away. I came home and mowed while Becca and Alec played outside with Jaxson. Sunday we went to church and then to lunch at Brigham's with Dana. We then came home to pull weeds and continue to work outside in the yard. I then went to Menard's for stain for the deck posts.






No comments:

Post a Comment