Wednesday, November 6, 2024

December 12 - 18

    Monday December 12th Alec was still sick with a fever of 103 and a stomach ache. After running the girls to school I went to Walmart then worked on office work until my Teammates meeting at 4pm. That evening we just stayed home and cuddled with Alec. 




   Tuesday school was cancelled due to ice and snow. I cleaned my office and worked on laundry while the girls cleaned their rooms and Alec was still not feeling the best. We did have chili for supper that night. Wednesday school was cancelled again due to 2 inches of snow and ice. I ran to town for a hair appointment at 10 then came back home to hangout with the kids. Thursday the kids all went back to school and I cleaned the house. That afternoon Rachel had a basketball game at North Platte and then her band Christmas concert. Alec stayed home after school as he was tired after being sick.











    Friday I took the kids to school then took Alec to North Platte for his hearing test. His right ear is getting worse but still doing good at school so we are not doing anything for now. After school we came home until it was time to take tickets and watch the basketball game. Saturday we got up and make cookies and Christmas treats. That evening we went to church and then Rachel went to Buffalo Bill Cody's house with Sarah and Rylee.








   Sunday Rachel and I went to Cozad for a basketball game before coming back so she could play in a concert at Cody Park with the band. Mike took Becca and Alec to Lisa and Dylan's to decorate cookies while we were gone. After listening to the band we went to dinner with Sam and then went to Buffalo Bill's house for another concert and the holiday tour.










No comments:

Post a Comment