We just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. We are staying here in Columbia this year as Mike is working Thanksgiving day morning and all day Saturday.
I can't believe that it is our last Thanksgiving in Missouri. The last 5 years have flown by. It is kind of sad to think that last year we were so excited to celebrate the holidays because it was Rachel's firsts. Now this year I feel sad and happy. I am sad that this is the last year that we will get to celebrate with our friends that we have spent the last 5 years celebrating with and happy that we will again get to be with our families for holiday's next year.
On Wednesday night we are going to Booneville with Creamer's to have a get together at a friends shop. The kids get to play and the adults get to enjoy good company. Then Thursday morning Mike is working and I am going to be cooking as we are having Thanksgiving dinner with the Creamer's and I am in charge of desserts.
Friday I am planning on getting the tree up and Saturday while Mike works Rachel and I will do some cuddling and cleaning as we are all going to be wore out from the holidays.
We hope that each and everyone of you travels safely if you are traveling and enjoys the family and friends that you are around.
We are so Thankful for our friends here in Columbia and are going to miss them like crazy next year as they have become part of our family.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment