Happy Monday everyone. It was been awhile since my last post so I thought that I better give an update. Ok not really anything to update. Mike had most of the weekend off so we just spent a lot of time as a family playing around the house. Rachel is starting to talk more and more. She can now say "Dora and Backpack" as she is wearing Dora pull-ups and thinks they are the best. Potty training is going slow I am hoping to really start in on it this week as yesterday morning she went into the kitchen and took her pjs off. Mike asked her to put them back on and she ran to the bathroom and knocked on the door. I think she is ready now I just better get ready!
We hope everyone has a great week and I will try to take a new video of all of Rachel's new dances and songs and post this week. No promises as I am now a little busier with Gunner here everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment