Just wanted to write a little note and let everyone know that we made it home. Rapid City was a ton of fun. We went to Bear Country and drove up to Deadwood. We enjoyed the Nebraska game with a friend and then flew home Sunday.
Creamer's came over Sunday and we took the girls Trick-or-Treating. They had a blast. I will post pictures soon.
Monday morning Rachel and I got up and packed the car and headed to Kearney for my friend Jill's funeral. It was sad to say goodbye but I know that she is in a better place. It was great to see the Hallam's and spend some time with friends. Drove home yesterday after the funeral.
We have no more trips planned until after the first of the year. I hope everyone is having a great week and I will post pictures as soon as Mike is done installing some new software on the computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment