| Brushing her teeth is one of her new favorite things to do. |
Last week I started watching another little boy here at the house. I didn't really realize how big Rachel was getting until he started coming over. He is 11 months old and Rachel is not sure what to think of him. She calls him "Baby" and constantly asks where "baby" is. She also enjoys feeding him his juice and follows him around and puts his pacifier in his mouth and gives him his blankie.
Those are the good things.
She has started spitting out her food (because Gunner does that when he is done), she also likes to lie on the floor and pretend cry whenever he is crying. She doesn't like when I hold him if it is about nap time.
She does however let him run the house. Whatever he wants she lets him have. Which is nice until she is drinking or eating something he can't have and she just lets him take it.
Here is a picture of Beth and Rachel getting ready to go trick-or-treating. They had a blast. Beth would go up and ring the doorbells and Rachel would wait behind Beth with her bucket. It was so cute to watch them together. Rachel loves her Bethie and is going to be so sad when we don't see her all the time. Rachel had to help Mike put the computer back together.
All I can say is monkey see, monkey do.
Rachel sure does love her daddy and thinks she can do whatever he does. I think we might be in trouble in a couple years!!
No comments:
Post a Comment