Monday, November 7, 2011

Let the Busy Season Begin

   As most of you know from my last post we did not go to Columbia. I was bummed but I know that it was the best choice. I am hoping to get to Columbia in the Spring as this time of year makes planning hard with all the weather changes.
   Since we did not go to Columbia, we hosted play group here on Friday. Rachel was excited to show her friends her house and toys and even shared all her toys except her school bus. I tried to get her to share it but decided that we would just put it up, there are plenty of other toys to share.
   Friday night Pat and Wanda came to town and stayed until Sunday. Rachel loved having them here to play with her. Rebecca was also very good the whole weekend. I stopped drinking coffee and it seems to help Rebecca. We no longer have hours of crying in the evenings and she is nursing a lot better. I miss my coffee but it is totally worth not listening to her scream. Nick and Melissa also came to town on Saturday to watch the game with us and eat dinner. They went home Saturday night, because Nick had to teach Sunday school yesterday.
   Grandma Priest and Janice also came out for a while in the afternoon. It was really good to just be home and enjoy all the company. Sunday we went to church and them came home. The girls and I enjoyed a nap and Mike worked in the shop.
   This week is going to go fast as Liza is coming to stay on Wednesday and Thursday and we are going to Atkinson on Friday or Saturday for deer season. We hope everyone has a good week.

 Our little angel



 Rachel and Granddad dancing!

She wanted her picture taken, because I was taking pictures of Rebecca.

No comments:

Post a Comment