Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

   I can't believe that it is Tuesday already. Last week went way to fast. I guess that is what happens when there is only 3 work days in the week.
   Rebecca turned 2 months old on Wednesday. We went to the Dr for her check-up yesterday. She is growing just a rapidly as her sister did. She is currently 12 lbs 6.6 ozs and 23 inches long. She got 3 shots and was a little crabby last night. Overall she had a good day. She is now waking up around 12:30 every night. She doesn't really want anything, but her mommy to rock her. She is not eating until around 4 so if only she would sleep from 9 to 4 I might feel a little more rested.
   Rachel almost had her first trip to the ER yesterday. After we got home from Becca's Dr's appointment Rachel was helping me put new Christmas light bulbs on the driveway. She was holding the new lite bulbs when Roger tripped her and she fell on the bulbs and cut her hands. Not the best day for mom. She was only crying because the bulbs broke. I loaded her up and took her to town. Mike looked at her hands and decided that they would heal. She now has 6 band aids. She is tolerating them well and likes to count them. I am hoping for no scars.
     We had a great Thanksgiving. We went to O'Neill on Thursday, Seneca on Friday, and came home on Saturday and Rachel and I put up the tree and Christmas decorations. Sunday we spent the day cleaning and playing. Now on to this week and another busy weekend. Until next week.



 Rachel helping put the "Jingle Bells" on the tree

   The finished project. Rachel is so excited for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment