Rebecca turned 5 weeks on Friday. I can't believe how fast the time is going. She is already changing so much. The only new thing that she does is cry!! Almost every night from around 6 till 8 or whenever she falls asleep. She does really enjoy her bath so usually we get a little break in the crying while she is in the bath. She is having more awake time and even smiled at me on Friday for the first time.
Rachel is a great big sister. She now shhh's Becca when she cries, she loves to get things for me, and she even gives Becca her binkie when she is crying. She still does not really care to hold her but did pose for a couple pictures the other morning for Mike.
In other news. I think I am going to cancel my trip to Columbia tomorrow. Due to the fact that we are supposed to get snow tomorrow and Saturday, the Creamer's are sick, and I'm not sure that going alone with 2 kids under 3 and the fact that Rebecca still gets up a couple times a night which means I am more tired are a good combination for a 13 hours car trip alone. I think that I underestimated what I would be like to travel alone when I planned the trip.
We hope everyone has a good week and stays warm as the weather gets colder.
Sister Love
Rebecca and Bentli Brunz
Love my bath time
This smile melts my heart!
Bath Time Fun
Becca's Halloween Shirt
Trick or Treating Great Grandma Priest
Sticker pumpkin
Daddy and Rachel
This picture makes all the work making the costumes worth every minute. She was so excited and proud.













No comments:
Post a Comment