Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A New Addition

  What an exciting week we had. Not only did I get to enjoy some one on one time with Becca, we also got to meet the newest member of the Simonson Family. Tucker Priest Simonson.
   Rachel went home last weekend with mom and dad so Becca and I got to hangout on Monday. She was really tired from the weekend and took two long naps so I got a lot of cleaning done. Monday night we just relaxed. Tuesday morning we played and then went to town did some shopping and played with Bentley and Cathy Brunz. After a nap on Tuesday we went back to town for dinner with the Brunz family. We finally got a little bit of rain, although we still need a lot more.
  Wednesday morning I picked up Samuel Troshynski and he rode with Becca and I to Stuart where I dropped him off at his Grandparents. My great uncle Jim and great Aunt Buttons. Becca and I then went to Atkinson and picked up Jaxson. After lunch at Baler's we went to Cleary's and enjoyed visiting with Madge and Jenny. Becca played with the girls and Jaxson played with the neighbors. We then went to Mom's shop and visited for a short while before heading to O'Neill to pick up Rachel. She was very excited to see us but not near as excited as Becca was to see her. After installing some light fixtures for Sandi we headed to Stuart to work on 4th of July shirts and skirts. They all turned out so cute. Amy Wolf, Addie and Karlee, Jonna Kohle, Becky Estill, Sydney, Jameson, and Kole, Nicky, Jaxson, Kinley, Ansley, Sandi and Tera were all there to help. I will post pictures after the 4th.
   Thursday we ate lunch with Nicky and the kids before picking up Samuel and heading back home. Friday Mike worked until noon and then we took off for Holdrege. Melissa and Tucker were still in the hospital so after a visit with them we went to Nick and Melissa's house and feed Becca then went to town to a hog roast at Nick's boss.
  We stayed in Alma until Sunday and then came home. Mike ran to town and did some work while the girls and I ate. Then it was an afternoon of popcorn and movies for this family. Mike got to enjoy snuggling with the girls and I enjoyed a movie and finished a book.
   Until next week. Good bye for now.

 Tucker Priest Simonson
 Cousin's
 Family Picture 
 The Girls
 The Boy's
 The Dada's
 The Owens's
 London 2-3/4, Rachel 3, Tanner 3, Ansley 3 1/2, Jaxson 9, Kinley 6, Jaidyn 9 months, Brooklyn 2 weeks, Rebecca 8 1/2 months
 The Simonson's
The Cadwallader's

All the pictures of the photo shoot in Omaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment