Sorry but last week was so busy I didn't even get any pictures taken of the girls. It seems like the older they get and the busier they are the less picture I take. Not sure why!
We stayed home on Monday. Rachel has school on Tuesday. Becca and I just napped in the car while Rachel was at school. Mike did some surgery on my foot last week and it is still pretty sore so I didn't even attempt shopping on Tuesday. Needless to say we had a lot of clean out the cupboard meals last week!
Wednesday we stayed home and then Thursday morning we went to gymnastics. It is so much fun to watch Becca now that she can walk. She just walks around the place and thinks she is pretty hot stuff because she is on two feet. Rachel is getting really good at the balance beam and she is learning more stuff on the trampoline. After gymnastics we went to Gracie Mae's for lunch with Kate and Hanna. Then we dropped off Rachel. Becca and I made a quick run through Walmart before we meet Pat and Wanda at Applebee's. They needed to come out the house and get a few things. Becca fell asleep so Wanda stayed in the house with her while I ran back to town to get Rachel. I was not going to make it back before Rachel got out of school so Marty picked her up with Sam and Rebekah. It is so nice to have someone to call and help out! Thanks Lisa and Marty!
Friday I had my 17 week appointment. Becca played at Raatz's house and Rachel went to the Dr with me. She was really excited to see the baby. Mike was also able to join us. We were hoping to find out the sex but the baby did not want to cooperate. Hopefully it will at 20 weeks. After the Dr we went back and picked up Becca. Then we came home for a couple hours, then headed back to Raatz's for a little get together. The girls actually all played really good and then were both asleep before came home. Saturday Rachel was supposed to have Cheer clinic and cheer at the basketball game but they cancelled all of it due to the weather on Friday night and slick roads. She will now cheer on January 22nd. Instead we just stayed home, napped and watched movies. Sunday was church, lunch with the Raatz's, then we went to see Grandma Preist. Auntie J was there and we enjoyed some popcorn and cookies before coming home for naps!
Rachel is really enjoying school and learning lots of new songs. I love to hear all her songs. She finally knows all the kids in her class and even some of the mom's. She is growing like a weed and is starting to eat a bunch this week so I am sure another growth spurt is coming.
Becca is getting to be a little copy cat and so funny. She can now say: Mamma, Dadda, sissy, Roger, up, please, thank you, apple, apple juice, some of her ABC's, she knows what a cow, horse, sheep, and dog say. She can climb on the couch, chairs, table! She can let herself in or out all the doors. Feeds herself with a fork and a spoon and we are finally done with her stage 2 bottles. We are only using sippy cups!
Until next week, please continue to pray for Dillon, who is still in Omaha but they may be transferring him soon to Lincoln for rehab and baby Emma. They are currently in Boston meeting all the Dr's today and they will do surgery tomorrow. Please pray for both of these young people that are close to our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment