Friday, January 4, 2013

Running Behind

   Hopefully this will not be my motto for the whole year. So far it seems to be the way we are going. I am so sorry that I have not been on here and you have not seen any pictures from Christmas. We are doing our last Christmas with Mike's side of the family this weekend. Then I will try to get on here and post pictures and recap what we have been up to.
   The girls both had the flu over the last couple weeks so hopefully we are done with that. Rachel started back to school on Thursday. She was really excited to be back in the classroom. Becca is becoming a handful. She has learned how to climb up on our kitchen chairs which means she can also get on the table. She thinks she is pretty big stuff up there, my heart can't take much more of that surprise. If anyone knows how to get her to stop I would greatly appreciate your info. She also climbed one of the bar stool yesterday. She is her father's daughter that is for sure. He was climbing the fence in there yard by the time he was 2! I am just waiting for the day she climbs out of her crib!
  Mike and I are both doing really well. Mike has been busy with end of the year surgeries and I have been trying to keep the house in line and free of germs. I have been feeling really good and we are at 16 weeks. Almost half way done. I can't believe how fast the time is going. It will be June before we know it.
 We hope everyone has a great weekend and I will try to post more on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment