Where is March going? Time is going so fast right now. This new baby is going to be here before we know it. Sorry I don't have any pictures to put on this week. I did actually get a couple taken I just have not had the time to upload them and I am afraid if you take the time to do that then I will not take the time to write this blog and you will not get to hear about all the fun things we did this week.
Let's get started. As I told you last week Becca did not sleep well over the weekend. So Monday I decided to take her into the Dr. She has another ear infection. After the Dr. we went and grabbed some lunch and then came home to finish laundry. Monday night Rachel and I went to Hearshy for preschool orientation while Mike and Becca stayed home. Rachel got to see her new classroom, meet her new teacher, and some of her new friends. She really has not talked about it much, but I think she is kind of confused on when she will start going to that school.
Tuesday we just played in the morning. Rachel has school and Becca and I did some shopping. After school we came home and unloaded groceries and then headed back to town for a meeting with all our friends that are going on the ski trip this weekend. It was fun to get together. We got a few things planned out, then just stood around and talked. I can't wait for this weekend. We are going to have so much fun. Wednesday we stayed home all day and cleaned and got the house ready for us to be gone.
Thursday morning we packed and picked up the house. Rachel even packed her own suitcase to go and stay at Grandma Julie's. While Rachel was in school Becca and I meet up with Mike for some shopping and lunch. Rachel was really excited that Daddy came and picked her up from school. We then dropped Mike off at his pickup, told him good bye for the week and headed to Atkinson. We got to mom and dad's about 7. The girls played for a little bit then it was off to bed.
Friday we went to O'Neill and visited and had lunch with Sandi. We then went and visited with Grandma Tielke. Rachel was really excited to get her birthday present. The first thing she did when we got home today was to go downstairs and dress all her barbie's in their new clothes! Thank you so much Grandma, she loves them! After visiting Grandma Tielke we stopped and gave mom her lunch and then headed to Stuart to see Grandma and Grandpa Kohle. Grandpa was asleep so we went and had malts in the dinning room with Grandma and then took the girls to play at Grandma's house. Grandma made us grilled cheese for supper! They were really yummy. We then headed to Atkinson to watch Jaxson wrestle. Jaxson did a great job. He even got a medal. He won one match and lost two. The girls had fun watching him and cheering. We then headed to mom and dad's and Kinley got to spend the night with us.
Saturday we got up and it was way to cold to go to the parade so we meet Nicky at the shop and started to go through baby clothes. We worked for a couple hours and had lunch. We got through all the baby boy clothes and got started on the girls. Ansley then came to stay at mom and dad's with us. Mom stayed home with the girls while I went to church. Grandpa was awake after church so I drove up the Stuart to visit with him. He was really tired but we had a good visit. I then went to Grandma's and looked at Patsy's pictures form their Vegas trip. It looks like I missed a good time.
Sunday mom went to church while the girls and I had breakfast. We then went back to the shop to finish the baby clothes. Tera, Sandi, and Patsy also joined us for awhile. Let's just say we have a lot of clothes and a lot of clothes for the garage sale. It will be nice to go and get the next size clothes knowing that they are all sorted by size. We then went to Atkinson and got some supper and it was home for an early bed time for the girls.
That was our week. I am going to ask you all to say an extra prayer this Friday for Grandma Tielke. She will be in Omaha for open heart surgery. Mike and I had already planned at trip skiing so I will not be able to be with her in Omaha but I know she will be surrounded by a lot of loving family and I will be thinking of her. I hope everyone had a great week and that this cold weather goes away soon and the spring weather comes back. I promise I will have some pictures next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment