Let's go back to the beginning of last week and fill you in on our week. Monday was the funeral which is where last week's blog ended. Monday night it rained and snowed so Tuesday morning Mike called and said that the roads were not bad so the girls and I decided to head in and eat lunch before school so I only had to drive on bad roads once. It was too cold and snowy to go to Walmart so Becca and I just hung out in the suburban while Rachel was at school and napped.
Wednesday I went to the dentist for the final time with my front tooth. I finally have the complete implant and everything is really good. It looks fantastic and feels like all the rest of my teeth. The girls played at Troshynski's with Lisa. After the dentist we went to Grandma Priest's for lunch. Mike was over to scoop the walk so the girls and I picked up some fried chicken and sides and enjoyed a nice lunch and visit with Grandma Priest.
Thursday we got up early and got ready for the day. First we went to gymnastics, then the children's museum was shooting a new commercial and asked if I could bring the girls by to be in it. I have not seen and footage on it yet but I will let you know if either or both the girls will be making their first TV appearance! After the commercial shoot we went to lunch at Gracie Mae's and then we took fish Cookies to school for Rachel's school Birthday celebration. Stacy did a great job on the cookie and all the kids really enjoyed them.
Friday morning we cleaned and got stuff ready for the Birthday party. I had an OB appointment at 1:15 so the girls went to Troshynski's again. Rachel was so excited to play at Lisa's two day in one week. Lisa and Rebekah kept the girls the rest of the day so that I could finish some shopping and come home to clean. Mike and I then went to town and enjoyed a nice supper at the Rail before picking up the girls! Sandi came to town Friday and Rachel was so excited to see her and that she was spending the night.
Saturday we got up and got everything ready for the party at 3. Katie, Matt, Tanner, Jaidyn, Nick, Melissa, and Tucker joined us for pizza for lunch before the party. Rachel's birthday theme was fish. We enjoyed gummie worm bait, fruit cups with fish toothpicks, and lots of goldfish. The cake was made by Stacy at Gracie Mae's and also had fish on it. All the kids got to take home a fish or two as a party favor. They were all really excited. The parents were not as excited but all took it well!
Our other party guests included: Grandma and Grandpa Tielke, Great Grandma Kohle, Nicky, Clay, Jaxson, Kinley, Ansley, Grandma and Granddad Simonson, Ashlyn, Sean. Guest from town included: Great Grandma Priest, Auntie J, Michelle Murdock, Bill and Laura Troshynski, Gwen, Travis, and Cyline Covey, Gennilee, Daniel, Savannah, Matix, and Gabby Woodburn, Cathy and Bentley Brunz, Stacy Chingren, Lisa, Rebekah, and Sam Troshynski.
Rachel had a blast with all her gifts and has been very entertained these past few days. She is even letting Becca play with some of the stuff but not all. Thank you to everyone that attended the party.
We hope that everyone has a great week and that the snow does not get too deep or too cold for all the new baby calves. The snow is really pretty this morning but I am still ready for spring. I love the moisture and can't wait to see how green the grass is from this snow fall!
Daddy and his girls golfing
Rachel was helping Becca get cozy for a nap
18 months already
I am 4 today!
Sandi and Lisa. Twins separated by a few years.
Blowing out candles!
Sisters
Rachel named her fish: Sparkles, Pop Pop, Black Fin, and Speedy
She likes Sparkles the best but she really enjoys checking on them all day long and feeding them.
My other Cowgirl!
We may have to get another stick horse soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment