Monday, September 16, 2013

Birthday Party and More

   Welcome to Fall. What a nice cool day. Now if I could just get some motivation to do something besides want to lay on the couch! What a week we had. Not a lot of planned things but a busy weekend.
   Monday Rachel had school; Becca, Alec and I went to Jazzercise and to get groceries. We then came home and played outside until the rain came. We finally got some rain 1/2 inch!!! Tuesday Mike took Rachel to school because Becca woke up with a fever. We stayed home all day except picking Rachel up.
  Wednesday was school, Jazzercise, the park for lunch and home to play. Thursday was school and laundry. Mike picked Rachel up, but was running late so neighbor Melissa went to the rescue. It is so nice to have someone I trust at the school to watch out for Rachel and to be available to get her when Mike is running late. Okay I will admit before the school year is over I will probably be late as well at least once. Melissa went and got Rachel from her teachers and took her to her office and filled her with candy. Neighbor Melissa is really good at that! She loves to give the girls candy, pop, and whatever else they want. She says its because they are such cute little girls and she never had any but I'm sure by the time Alec can have candy she will be giving him some as well.
   Friday we all went to Jazzercise and then Rachel and I went shopping while Becca and Alec stayed with Michelle. After shopping and lunch with Michelle we came home and gave the little two naps while Rachel and I cleaned and waited for the Pearsall family to arrive. Mike came home and mowed the grass in the rain. After a quick supper the girls had baths and Becca went to bed. The Pearsall family got here around 8:30 and the kids all played until 10 then went to bed.
  Saturday morning we got up and sent all the kids except Alec to town with the guys while Nicole and I set up for the party. We put together the bloody mary bar, set up snacks and made the cheese ham for sandwiches. The game started at 11 and the guests arrived around that time as well. We all had a great time at the party but really wish the Husker's would have won. I really didn't get to see much of the game as I was talking and getting food out and ready. We ate lunch, had cake and opened gift during half time. Becca got a lot of new clothes, a tag Jr, and many new toys. Rachel loves to show Becca how all her new things work. Becca however does not think that Rachel needs to help her!! Story of my life right now.
    Saturday overnight guests were: Tyson, Nicole, Camden, Grady, Sandi, Grandma Julie and Grandpa Bill. Grandma Wanda and Granddad Pat stayed in at Grandma Priest's.
   Sunday morning we got up and had a nice breakfast before the Pearsall's left and we all headed to church. Mom, Dad, and Sandi left after church and Mike and I decided to run up to Mullen for Sean's football game. The kids all napped on the way up there and it was kind of cool watching the game. Alec and I spent some time in the car while Rachel and Becca ran around the whole time with Ashlyn. Sean won his game and we got back home just in time for bed.
  Now for some pictures from the last week.

Rachel and Alec hanging out after bath and before bed.

Alec love love loves his swing. 

Mike got Becca a new guitar for her birthday. Rachel traded Becca her red guitar for Becca's new one!

Thank you Stacy for the amazing cake.

The birthday girl eating lunch.

Time for Cake

Some of the kids waiting to sing.

Singing Becca happy birthday.

Mike and I with the birthday girl.

The birthday girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment