Sunday, September 1, 2013

September and Football!

  Welcome to September the busiest month yet. We will be keeping you on your toes this month with visitors, birthday parties, pictures, and family time. I am so excited for this month but I also know that it will fly by!
    The second week of school went well. Rachel is kind of bored with school I think. Monday she told me she had a fever and couldn't go. Tuesday she just didn't want to go. Wednesday she was fine. Thursday she told me that I should just go to school for her and she would stay home with Becca and Alec. These are all conversations we have right when I wake her up. She then gets dressed and ready for school and is all smiles as we walk up to meet her teacher. So I would say that she likes school maybe just not the idea of getting up to go to school.
   Monday we dropped Rachel off at school then went to North Platte to get groceries. We then picked up Lisa and went and got Alec and Becca their shots. They both did really well and Becca didn't even cry! Mike was on call so we didn't see much of him that day. Tuesday we took Rachel to school then we went to Jazzercise. Lisa teaches Jazzercise at different times each day and I was not getting up and working out here at home so I decide to join and see how it goes. Becca and Alec can both go with me and they get to play in a little nursery in the same building!
   Wednesday after school we went to the country club and went swimming and had lunch with the play date crew. The girls had a blast and Alec slept most of the time. We then came home and started laundry. Thursday was school and Jazzercise then home for some cleaning and naps before we headed back to town for a birthday party. The party was at the gymnastics building and the girls both had a great time with all their friends. Mike came in and ate dinner with us at the party and enjoyed helping the girls and playing at gymnastics!
   Friday we stayed home in the morning then went to Michelle's after naps. Michelle and I had to put together some invitation and the girls played outside in the baby pool. Wanda was in town and offered to bring the kids home while I did some shopping. I went and picked out a new bunk bed for the girls! Wanda stayed the night with us and the kids all enjoyed some time with Grandma.
   Saturday I went to Jazzercise while Wanda took the kids to Grandma Priest's. We all enjoyed the day at Grandma's just talking and playing with the kids. Rachel and I did go and order the new bunk bed and it should be here in 4-6 weeks. I will post pictures once we get it! Saturday night we went to the Raatz residence and watched the football game. Alec slept the whole time and the girls played really well with only one timeout and that was Becca for hitting!
   Today we went to church with Lisa and Rebekah, then came home and have been relaxing most the day. Mike has been on call all weekend and had been at work since 8 this morning. Hopefully he will get a break tomorrow and be able to enjoy some golf with friends!
   We hope you all have a great Labor Day and can't wait to share all the pictures coming up this month. Until next week; God bless and take care.

Sleepy Buddy!

Family in a lot of red.

Daddy with Becca and Alec

The boys!

Rachel, Hanna, and Becca after a long night of playing!

Matching Sticker Tattoo's

No comments:

Post a Comment