Monday was Labor Day and Mike did just that he worked all day. He did manage to get in a quick round of golf before he was in the OR the rest of the day. The kids and I just stayed home and relaxed all day. It was too hot to do much outside so we stayed in and watched some movies. Tuesday was back to school for Rachel while Becca, Alec and I went to Jazzercise and Walmart for groceries.
Wednesday was school, Jazzercise, coffee with Lisa and Gwen then home to clean before Josh, Keira and Lyla Hamman came to town. The Hamman's got here just before supper time and stayed until Saturday afternoon. Thursday was picture day at school for Rachel. Mike had to work in the morning so me, Josh, Keira, and the kids just hung out until Rachel got out of school. We then went to town for some lunch with Mike. We then went and drove around some and came home and enjoyed the rest of the day watching the kids play.
Friday Mike went over and had clinic at Cozad. I took Alec to the Dr for his cradle cap. His head started to ooze on Thursday night so I took him in to make sure that there was no infection. There was not so we just applied some hydrocortisone cream and it looks much better yesterday and today. Keira was kind enough to take the girls to the park and Josh went and toured the hospital. After the Dr we went to Gracie Mae's for lunch and came home for more play time.
Saturday us girls and Alec just hung out her at the house while Mike and Josh went to the car show. The Hamman's left around 3 and we got ready to go to town for Shawn Murdock's (Dr. Shawn's) birthday party/ Nebraska football party. The girls went to Troshynski's and Alec went to the party with us. Alec was kind of crabby last night and Becca was mad when we got home because she wanted to stay at Lisa's home! I really wish the girls would have some fun while they were there. Just kidding it is so nice to hear Becca and Rachel beg to go to Lisa's. They always have a great time and Rachel usually comes home with a cute hairdo and her nails done thanks to Rebekah!
Today Rachel, Alec and I went to church while Becca and Mike played here at the house. After church we were going to go to Arts in the Park but it was to hot and way to many people. We came home and now the girls are outside on the water slide while Alec naps. I am so ready for this heat to leave and to have some fall weather. We could also still use some rain.
I did find a site online this week that I can put all these blog posts into a book and have it printed. I am having the local print shop see if they can do it cheaper but I am really excited to see all my posts in a book. I will let you know when I get it ordered. The book from the year 2011 is 166 pages. Looks like I had a lot of news that year! Here are a couple pictures from the weekend.
| Alec is really starting to like his jumper. |
| Lyla and Alec playing on the floor. |
No comments:
Post a Comment