Monday, December 16, 2013

Almost Over

   The year has almost come to a close and I still feel like I have so much to get done. Right now I am taking a little break from making drinks for Rachel's christmas party on Wednesday to write this weeks blog. I know Rachel is in Preschool and they will not care what her drinks look like but I found a really cute idea so I am making juice boxes look like snowmen and little waters are all going to have a melted snowman label on them. I am telling you my mom did not know how easy she had it. The days before Pinterest were much simpler!



Here are the drinks for Rachel's Class

   This week was crazy again. Monday after Rachel got done with school I had a friend come out and watch the kids while I went to town for an interview lunch with some ladies. Gwen and Cyline had a great time with the kids and everyone was playing nice when I got home. Tuesday while Rachel was at school Becca, Alec and I went to Jazzercise then we came home for naps. After naps we went to Grandma Priest to see Wanda and Auntie J. Wanda had to come down for a Dr's appointment so we just spent some time in town with her this time.
   Wednesday Rachel had school but I did not feel very well so I spent most of the day just relaxing with the kids. When Mike got home that afternoon he took them all downstairs to play while I got a nice nap in. Thursday Rachel had school and I finally felt better so I got some cleaning and laundry done. Thursday evening Lisa took Alec to Rebekah's basketball game while Sam, the girls and I went downtown to see the some Reindeer and watch the Parade of Lights. After the Parade we ate at Gracie Mae's and then came home for bed. Mike was on call so he was unable to join us. At about 1:30 am Friday morning my best friend Tammy called and asked if I could come and get her. Tammy's father fell off their roof and was life flighted to Omaha. While Tammy and John were on the way to Omaha from Denver they hit a deer and totaled out John's car. At 1:45 am I was on my way to Colorado to pick them up, we then came back here and picked up the kids on the way to Kearney. We got to Kearney about 6:30 and Tammy and John continued their journey to Omaha. I called Kent and Cindy and they were kind enough to watch the kids for me for a couple hours while I took a nap. After a short visit with Cindy we came back home for another nap. Friday night the kids went to Troshynski's Ugly Sweater party while Mike and I attended Mike's office Christmas party.
   Saturday we just stayed home. Mike was on call so he had to go to the hospital for awhile and then Aaron stopped out for lunch on his way back to Mullen from Nick's in Alma. Sunday we went to church and then Gracie Mae's for lunch. After lunch we went to the mall and did a little Christmas shopping then came home for naps and movie night.




Playing Ball on Saturday morning

Becca wanted to say cheese

2 out of 3 is not bad!



Rachel petting the Reindeer

Pictures in the Sleigh

So much candy

No comments:

Post a Comment