Monday, December 23, 2013

Rachel School Christmas

  This is going to be short and sweet. I do have a lot of pictures but I'm trying to get everything together to head to mom and dads tomorrow so I need to keep moving.
  Monday was a normal Monday with school, Walmart and then home to get things put back in place after a weekend at home. Tuesday after Rachel got done with school we went to town and sang with Auntie J at the North Platte Care Center. Grandma Wanda also joined us and we had a great time singing for all the older folks. Michelle kept Alec so I could sing and keep Becca out of trouble.
   Wednesday Gwen and Cyline came out to play while I took drink in and attended Rachel's school Christmas Party. Alec turned 6 months old. He is not really doing anything new but is getting much better at sitting. The girls both were trying to stand at 6 months but Alec has no interest in it. He is just happy sitting and playing in his jumper. He still loves his swing, but it hardly swings so  I think it may be time to put it away.
   After school Thursday we took Becca and Alec to the Dr. Becca had a low grade temp on Wednesday and did not sleep so I thought she probably had ear infection again but Dr. Shawn said they just had fluid on them so we did not treat her this time. Alec had his 6 month check-up. He is 20 lbs and 27 1/4 inches long. That puts him in the 80th percentile for both! He is just getting into 9 month clothes and is still not fond of baby food. He loves popcorn and to try anything that we eat but he will only eat a little bit of baby food at a time. Thursday night Rachel had her Christmas program where they sang 3 songs. She did very well and Becca really enjoyed watching all the kids.
  Friday morning we had some friends over to decorate sugar cookies and then went to town and got a new suburban. We traded our old one in for a newer 2013 maroon suburban. I really like having the kids all in the middle and the fact that I don't have to climb in the back to get them in and out every time.
   Saturday we went to town and watched the neighbor boy Payne and Rebekah play basketball. We then took lunch into Mike's office, and then came home for naps. We just played and watched a movie Saturday night. Sunday morning was a lazy morning. I did some cleaning and laundry. After naps we dropped Alec off at Lisa's and then picked up Grandma Priest, Auntie J, and Grandma Priest's cousin Wilma and headed to a rural church north east of Aurther. We meet up with Grandma Wanda and Ashlyn in Tryon and all rode together to the church. Janice, Wanda, Rachel, Becca, Ashlyn, and I all sang a song and then enjoyed the rest of the service before heading back home in the snow.
    This week is Christmas so we are super busy and I will have a lot of pictures for the next post so get ready.



This is the car Rachel wanted to buy.
Waiting to sing at the program
Alec really likes the tree

Dancing at her party
Snack time at school party



All Ready for the Program


Waiting to see Rachel

All Cozy

Here She Comes

Decorating/eating cookies

All our little chef's

Rachel's likes a lot of frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment