Mike turned 34 this week. Man when did we start getting older? They say every year goes a little faster. I feel like my years are flying by. Don't get me wrong there are some days that can't go fast enough. I did make a promise to myself this year to slow down and enjoy each day a little more. Just a warning for anyone that decides to stop by without a days notice my house will probably be a mess or I will be trying to get it clean. I am taking more time for myself as well. I am trying to get in a workout every day or at least 5 days a week. At times that means looking at my dirty kitchen or living room and telling myself that it will still be there after I get done working out. The girls love watching me and encouraging me while I work out so that helps and Alec really likes to sit and play so right now working out is manageable during the day.
Monday Rachel had school, Becca, Alec and I went to Walmart and ran errands in town. We picked up lunch and headed to Hershey to get Rachel from school. After school Becca and Alec napped then we went back to Hershey and watched Payne the neighbor boy and Rebekah play basketball. Payne and Rebekah both lost but we had a great time watching them play.
Tuesday Mike took Rachel to school and the little two and I headed to Jazzercise. The rest of the day was spent at home cleaning, and playing. Wednesday after Rachel got out of school we baked cakes for Lisa and Mike and Rachel decorated them. Wednesday night Mike had meetings so the kids and I picked up supper and took it over to Troshynski's and celebrated Lisa's birthday.
Thursday we took Rachel to school then headed to town for Jazzercise. After school we came home and played before starting to make supper for Mike's birthday. Rachel had a great time helping me make twice baked potatoes and salad. The girls were both really excited to get to put 34 candles on Mike's cake and even more excited to blow them out! We had a nice steak supper and the kids all went to be without much fuss. Friday morning the kids and I went to daytime/playtime at the rec center and then out to lunch at Gracie Mae's. We came home for naps and spent the afternoon working out and playing.
Saturday we had a lazy morning and a late breakfast. Mike had to go in for work and I got in a good workout before nap time. Pat, Deb, Derric, and Jason came to town for Devan's basketball game. We all meet at the country club for a late lunch and a couple drinks before the game. Rachel had a sleep over at Rebekah's and Alec stayed while I went to the game. Mike and Becca stayed home and went to bed early.
Sunday morning we went to church and then picked up some chicken and had a nice lunch with Grandma Priest. It was such a nice day that we then all went to the park. After the park I brought the kids home for naps while Mike went to work for a couple hours. While the kids were napping a got in a nice run outside. I am ready for it to be nice so I can run outside more. Last night we watched a movie and had popcorn.
 |
| Alec loves the swing |
 |
| Daddy helping Rachel and Becca on the horse's |
 |
| My babies all love to swing |
 |
| 7 Months old |
 |
| Rachel was so excited to decorate the cakes |
 |
| Happy Boy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment