We kicked off the New Year and finished with family Christmas last week. Now it is back to school and running around. I am really excited for the New Year as Mike and I will be going to Las Vegas in February and then Mexico in April. I am also planning a family vacation for this summer. Not sure where or what we are going to do just yet but Rachel really wants to see the ocean so maybe that will be on our things to do.
Monday Alec had shots so the girls went and played with Sam and Rebekah while Alec got shots and we ran to Walmart for groceries. We then picked up Lisa, Sam, and Babs and tried the new Italian place in town. It was great service, I didn't really care for my meal but the bread and price were amazing so overall it was a good experience. Tuesday was New Years Eve; Mike worked during the day then picked up Rebekah so she could babysit while Mike and I attended a party at Bill and Larua's. We had a great time and the kids always enjoy their time with Big Bekah!
New Years day we just all hung around the house and played. Rachel went to the movie with Lisa, Sam, and Babs that afternoon. Thursday Mike was back to work and I attended an interview lunch for the wife of an interviewing spine surgeon. The kids again went to Troshynski's. After lunch we went to the mall and then came home for nap time. Friday we cleaned and packed to car to head to the ranch for Simonson Christmas. We were at the ranch until Sunday. We enjoyed playing cards, opening gifts, and lot of good food. Sunday when we got home I took down Christmas decorations and got ready for the week. I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures of the kids opening gifts but we did take Alec's 6 months pictures so I at least have those for this week's blog.






No comments:
Post a Comment