Monday, January 13, 2014

Some Firsts

   I don't know how many times I have said this but I love that I can post pictures from my phone on this blog. I love taking pictures of the kids with my phone because I always have it with me. This was a week for firsts for both girls. 
   Monday Rachel did not have school due to a teacher in service in the morning but I am sure she would not have had it anyways due to the cold. The temperature was -13 without wind-chill. Most of the state either cancelled school or had a late start Monday. We just stayed home and got everything organized from the weekend. The girls enjoyed playing with their new toys and Alec was sleepy and took really good naps.
  Tuesday Rachel had school and Becca, Alec and I went to Jazzercise and then to Walmart. We spent another afternoon at home after Rachel got out of school. Wednesday Rachel went to school and the kids and I went to Jazzercise. After school we went to Gracie Mae's with Michelle for lunch and then had to take the Suburban to Remus to get the back control panel fixed. They told me that it would take around 2 hrs, which I was not looking forward to, but I did have plenty for the kids to do. It actually only took about 45 minutes which was perfect and we made it home in time for naps.
   Thursday was school and laundry day. Friday we went to Jazzercise in the morning and then meet some of the other kids and mom's at the museum. After the museum we went to the Pop Corner for lunch and then came home and gave Becca and Alec naps. Mike and I had the Wound Care Holiday party and the kids had a new babysitter named Shannon. They were all asleep when we got home and Rachel and Becca both said that they had a great time. Hopefully we can have Shannon come back again.
   Saturday morning we just hung out and were lazy. After naps I took Rachel and Becca in for haircuts while Alec went to Lisa's. Becca finally got her first haircut and Rachel would go everyday if she could. Both of the girls did really well and I am sure we will be back again soon as Rachel loves her short hair. Saturday night we went over to Stacy's house while Mike was at a meeting.
  Sunday we went to church and then to lunch before Mike headed to the hospital for a couple cases. The kids and I came home and took naps. We then got ready and went back to town. The kids went and played with Sam and Rebekah while I went to an interview dinner. Mike's case went really late so he was unable to meet us at dinner but made it home before I did so he was able to help with bedtime.



Becca's first time bowling
Rachel did a great job for her second time
Miss Rachel
Miss Becca
Playing at the Children's Museum
Alec is just starting to have things to play with at the museum

Rachel at the museum
Rachel fed Alec for me while I made supper this week. They both had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment