We are finally entering our first after school activity. Rachel is enrolled in CCD and will be going to class on Wednesday nights from 6-7. She is not sure that she wants to go to church school, but I'm sure she will love it and she will have more new friends. As I sit here tonight to write this update I can't help but think back to this night 3 years ago. We had only been in town for 3 month and I was getting ready to go to the hospital and have Rebecca. What an adventure we have been on in the last 3 years. I would not change a thing, okay I may chance her sleeping habits, but she is one of a kind and likes to keep me on my toes. She gives the best hugs and knows how to use that little voice and smile to get her way around her daddy! Rebecca we love you and hope you have the best 3rd Birthday!
Monday Rachel had school and the little ones and I played mostly at home. We got some house work done and had an early supper so we could go to Hershey and watch Rebekah play volleyball. Mike was home early so he kept Alec and the girls and I had a great time cheering at the game. Rachel was excited to see her teacher as the coach and Rebekah played really well even though they lost. Tuesday we took Rachel to school and then went to Jazzercise. Becca was excited to see her friends again and Alec did not cry so it was a great morning. After Jazzercise we just came home and did laundry and played until supper time, followed by baths, and bed.
Wednesday Rachel had a late start at school due to the fog. The kids were all up and done with breakfast before we got the call but it was a good slower start to the day. School started at 10 and Rachel thought that it was fun to get to school right before lunch and have a shorter day. After school we came home ate early and went to town to sign up for CCD and attended the family mass and got to meet Rachel's CCD teacher.
Thursday we had planned to go to Sam's football game but Alec got sick after lunch and it was kind of cold and rainy so we decided to play it safe and stay home. Friday Rachel had school and we just stayed home. After school we dropped off Mike's car at the shop. Becca got to ride to town with Mike and was pretty excited to ride in Daddy's noisy car. We then took the kids to the museum for a little bit before eating at Margarita's and coming home for bed.
Saturday we went to town and picked up our bountiful basket. Rachel and I then did some running around, while Mike, Alec, and Becca did some shopping. We then meet at Goodwill and got some things for the girls Halloween costumes. It was then time to come home for naps. Mike moved the cable and I helped move out the old fireplace before going back to town for my haircut. After naps we did some more rearranging of furniture in the house and then watched the football game.
Sunday we got up and I cleaned while Mike mowed. We then loaded up and headed to the ranch. Mike and I did some Dove hunting with Roger, while Alec napped in the car and the girls played. We then ate some steaks with Pat and Wanda before heading to Mullen to watch Sean play football. After the football game we came home, the girls took quick showers and it was time for bed. What an amazing weekend!
 |
| Becca and Roger! The love he shows for these kids is amazing. |
 |
| She will be a heart breaker. |
 |
| This picture was her idea. |
 |
| So sweet. |
 |
| When did she grow up? |
 |
| She really wanted a picture on the slide. |
 |
| Happy Birthday Rebecca Sue! 3 Years Old. |
No comments:
Post a Comment