Monday, December 21, 2015

Wait Is This Actually A One Week Post

   Here I am posting and I only have a week to write about! Trying to stay on top of all my things on my to do list and keeping up with the blog is one of the top things. I am really trying to get these two weeks done on time so that I can get the 2015 book ordered right after the first of the year.
    Monday we took Rachel to school and went to Jazzercise. It was so nice to finally be back on a normal schedule. The kids have been sleeping better and I feel so much better when I am able to attend exercise class. We spent the rest of Monday doing things around the house.
   Tuesday Rachel had a late start and then they ended up cancelling school so we took Becca to school and then went to Walmart to get some groceries and see if they were going to call off school for Rachel. Alec and Rachel had a great time looking at toys while we waited for Becca to get done. It was already snowing by the time we picked up Becca so we hurried home before the roads got to bad. We spent the day watching movies and playing.
   Wednesday Rachel had a late start and a friend had called and asked if Becca and Alec wanted to go bowling at 11:30 so after we took Rachel to school we came home and got ready to head to town. The roads were iced over but much better than Tuesday. Becca, Alec, and I had a great time bowling and having lunch with Bentley and Cathy. We stayed and played until it was time to get Rachel from school. We picked up Rachel and Jensyn, then came home to play before going to town for CCD. We did not make it over to see Grandma Priest as I had to get some shirts made for the kids from mom for Christmas.
Late start means extra time for Breakfast. Rachel wanted to learn to make pancakes! 

Bowling

Alec's first time bowling

He loved it.

Becca and Bentley best friends!
    Thursday we took Rachel and Becca to school and made it to Jazzercise again. Alec wanted to go home with Lisa after class so she took Alec home and I was able to make it to Becca's Christmas party at school. Everyone was happy. After school we picked up lunch and had lunch with Lisa, Kaiden, and Teddy. Thursday night Hanna and Dutch came to play while Kate and Justin had an office party at their house. The kids all played so well. The boys had so much fun together, complete with baths in the big bubbly tub!
Best Friends!
    Friday was pajama day at school for Rachel so everyone got to wear their new pajamas. We dropped Rachel off and then went to Jazzercise, the kids were so excited to show off their pajamas. After class we meet some ladies at the hospital for coffee. Rachel got out of school early for Christmas break and we enjoyed Friday as pajama day and just played and hung out in the evening.








Rachel and her friends at school
  Saturday Babs came out and watched the kids so that Mike could work in the shop and I could finish up my Christmas shopping. Aaron, Sean, and Ashlyn came in the afternoon and Pat and Wanda came out Saturday evening to visit and help Mike move the pool table and put a door in his office in the shop. Saturday night I went to town to a stock the bar party for Maelissa. It was a fun night with friends.
Michelle, Laura, and I at the shower!
  Sunday Becca and I went to church while Mike, Rachel, and Alec went to Menard's. After church we meet Pat and Wanda for lunch at Applebee's and then made a quick trip through Walmart before coming home to clean out the garage and have movie night with the kids. Now we are down to 4 days until Christmas and I have not started wrapping. Wish me luck and check back in next week for a Christmas update and wrapping up 2015. Merry Christmas to all!




No comments:

Post a Comment