This weekend was the Daddy Daughter dance in Hershey. The girls were so excited to go; Mike was not so much but ended up having an enjoyable evening with the girls. When you grow up with all boys in your family, or all girls there are things that are difficult for you to understand. Mike is still learning about all the emotions and things that the girls think are important in life, and I am learning how much boys don't care! Okay maybe they care they just don't show it and that starts early in life.
Monday we took Rachel to school then came home to do housework and play outside. With the weather turning cold at the end of the week we had to enjoy the nice days while we had them. Tuesday both girls had school and Alec and I went to Jazzercise. We came home in the afternoon then picked up Rachel and Babs after school. Rebekah came here to babysit while I went to town for girls' night and to help a friend but together some furniture. She does not enjoy putting together furniture and I view it as adult Lego's so we all worked together well and enjoyed each other's company while we "worked"!| Potty Training is hard work at times! |
| Wednesday jam session |
| Happy St. Patrick's Day |
| No pants work better when potty training. |
| St. Patrick's Day 2016 |
| Anger |
| Joy |
| Fear |
| Sadness |
| The girls are ready to go |
| The boys wishing they could go |
Sunday the girls and I went to church while Mike and Alec went to Mike's office to do some paperwork. After church we went to eat at the country club, Mike then went golfing while the kids and I stopped by Michelle's and Laura's to ask them for donations for Rachel's Hoops for Heart event they are having at school. Alec fell asleep so the girls did some golfing with Mike while I enjoyed some quiet time in the car waiting for Alec to wake up! We then picked up Sam and went to the movies. The kids and I enjoyed watching Zootopia while Mike went to see Deadpool. Alec did okay until he realized his dad was not with us, then he threw a major fit and I had to get Mike out of his movie to come talk to Alec so we could all finish our movies without leaving early. Yes it has started, the days I have to say to the kids, "Do I need to call your Dad?"
No comments:
Post a Comment