Wednesday, November 15, 2017

June 12-18

 Here I am so far behind that I have to make the date as the title to my post. Here is to catching up before the end of the year so that I can print my blog book. One of my favorite Christmas/New year's presents I get myself!
  Monday we ran to the neighbors in the morning so that I could look at some of the clothes she was selling. She owns a local boutique called Jones and Lake and I love her clothes but have to try them on as some of the shirts are way too short for me. Monday after noon we made Father's Day cards for Mike and then got ready for Rachel's softball game.
   Tuesday I had a dentist appointment and the kids went over to Jorgensen's to play. Rachel had a game that evening at 7. She is getting better in the field but is struggling a little at bat. She still enjoys playing and having fun with her friends. Wednesday the kids all had dentist appointments. It was a big day for Alec as it was the first time he has ever been to the dentist. He did great and both girls walked away with another No Cavity certificate. Becca had a game at 6 and then we all went to the Rodeo. The kids enjoyed the rodeo but loved seeing friends and getting things from the concession stand more.
Becca loves brushing Roger!

He was so excited




Becca and Bentley walking to their field

Posing before the rodeo.

Watching with Friends.

Gwen, Traci, and I
 Thursday we stayed home and caught up on house stuff. Thursday night Becca had another game so we decided to take the kids to another rodeo. They again had fun with their friends but they didn't enjoy the rodeo as much. Each year I think this will be the year the kids really sit and enjoy the rodeo. Each year as they are running around and I am making 100 trips to get them food and take them to the bathroom I am reminded of why they don't get to go with us to each night of rodeos! Rachel did go home with Chloe to spend the night and was very excited!
Becca up to bat.


Rachel and Elly

Becca and her glasses!


My littlest Cowboy!

Meeting a Real Rodeo Queen.

Becca and Traci.

Traci and Alec being wild



The only picture I got of all three of them that night.

Elly and Becca enjoying the rodeo.
   Friday we stayed home in the morning then went and picked up Rachel before going golfing with Mike for a little bit. The kids then went to Lisa's while I went to dinner with Stacy. Rebekah took the kids home after she got off work and Mike and I went to night 3 of the rodeo!
Me, Stacy, and Michelle!

My Cowboy (6 nights a year!)
  Saturday we hung out at home then got ready and headed to town for the Nebraskaland Day's parade. It was long and kind of hot but the kids had a good time. We came home after the parade and played then Maci came over to watch the kids while Mike and I went to the final night of the rodeo!
Waiting for the parade to start







Stacy, Colten, Mike and I on the final night of the Rodeo!
  Sunday we woke up and celebrated Alec. We went to church, then to the country club for lunch and golf. We came home and I mowed and the Pat and Wanda stopped out and we had steaks for supper. Alec had a great birthday doing a bunch of things with his dad!

Our 4 year old!

Doing what he loves!

Happy Father's Day!

Celebrating these 2 today!




No comments:

Post a Comment