This snow can stop anytime now, my tulips and daffodils want to come up! (Jessie also is digging some of them up!) I can't believe we are finished with the third quarter of school and closing the month of March. This year is going fast and we are busy busy.
Monday the kids had school and I came home and unpacked and did laundry. After school the kids played outside since it was so nice and I grilled hamburgers for supper. Tuesday the kids all had school and I came home and did more laundry and got the house in order. Soccer season started so we are now in town 1-2 nights a week for practice and games every Saturday. We came home after school grabbed a snack and then Rachel had practice at 5:30 and Becca at 5:45. Alec, Elly and I practice some soccer in the park while the girls practiced with their teams. We grabbed some supper and headed home for bed.
 |
| Jessie is growing so much. |
 |
| Becca's first practice of the year! |
 |
| Rachel practicing being goalie! |
Wednesday I took the kids to school then came home and cleaned all the boxes out of the garage. Every winter I vow to do better about taking boxes out and every spring I am breaking down an entire back area of the yukon full of boxes! After dropping boxes off for recycling I stopped at Traci's and picked up our tickets for Dancing with the Stars and a tote of clothes for Rachel to try on that Mia does not want anymore. I then went to get Alec and we came home for lunch. The girls had mass at church at 4:30. Rachel got to be a server and did a great job. After church we came home and Grace came with us. Deon and Delcee then came over to visit and Jen and Jensyn stopped by after dance. It was so much fun watching all the kids play and climb and made me long for summer even more.




Thursday I took the kids to school then picked up Julian. Auntie J's mother in law was admitted to the hospital and Janice needed someone to take care of Julian so she came home with me to play. Alec was very excited to have her here after school and we all had a great time going to lunch with Auntie J at Runza. After school I had a hair appointment so Babs and Auntie J meet me at the hair salon. Becca went home with Auntie J and Julian to play and Rachel and Alec went with Babs as they both had soccer practice. After my hair was done I went and picked up Becca then got to practice right as Alec's was starting. After practice we picked up dinner and headed home for bed.
 |
| Alec was so excited to be at practice. |
Friday the girls had school and everyone dressed in their St. Patrick's Day stuff. Alec and I played around the house. Becca went to Bree's after school and Rachel and Alec came home and watched TV. Tammy, Chris, and Tierney stopped by on their way to Tammy's parents. Alec loved meeting and holding baby TJ. We watched a movie that night and went to bed. The kids did not end up having Soccer on Saturday due to the snow and cold. So Saturday we enjoyed lounging around and being lazy. Maci came over around 4 and Mike and I meet some friends at Pal's for a couple drink and food before heading to Dancing with the Stars at the high school. My friend Traci was dancing and it was also her birthday so after the competition we went back to Pal's and then to Scotty and Milly's for an after party.
 |
| My Three Good Luck Charms |
Sunday we went to church and then out to lunch with Grandma Priest. We then ran some errands before coming home to do some house work and Mike worked on grading the road. We watched a movie and everyone was in bed as we were all tired from the weekend. We hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's Day and that the sun comes out soon and the snow goes away for good!
No comments:
Post a Comment