This week was full of soccer and cold weather! Monday everyone had school and it snowed. I did house work and played with Alec after school then Babs brought out pizza for supper while Mike and I went to town for an interview dinner. Tuesday the kids had school and I ran to Walmart then stopped in to see Mike's partner's new baby and take them their gifts. It was so nice to sit and chat with Steph and snuggle baby Ellie! After picking Alec up from school we went back to town and got his hair cut. This time I took him to my hair stylist and he loved his haircut. He even let her spike it up which does not happen often. After school Becca had soccer practice and we ran some errands and picked up Jimmy Johns for supper on the way home.
| New Haircut |
| The kids crazy socks |
Friday Alec and I went to school and helped them finish setting up for the carnival. We came home after school and rested before picking up Elly and heading to the school. The kids had a great night. I didn't even get any pictures. Rachel won enough tickets to get a paint by number kit she wanted, Becca got a back pack, scarf, and headband set, and Alec got some little things as the big thing he wanted was gone by the time he had enough tickets. The kids all enjoyed the life size hungry hippo game and were tired by the time we got home. Saturday was the first day of soccer. It was cold and everyone played at different times but we made it through the day. Mike was on call so he did some work and got to see some of both Alec and Becca's games. Rachel scored a goal in her game and Becca and Alec both had fun. After soccer Jemma came over to play and then that evening Elly came to stay and spend the night.
| Girls cuddled up and ready to watch Alec. |
| Alec staying warm before his game. |
| Practicing goal kicks |
| Game Time |
| Rachel about to start |
| Getting the ball against a good friend. |
| Becca's turn! |
| She loves fancy footwork in soccer. |
Sunday we went to church and then to lunch at Qudoba with Big B. We came home and I became the "Worst mom ever" according to Alec because I made them all clean different room of the house. After cleaning we all sat down for our Sunday dinner and a movie. Okay dinner is a stretch as we have meat, cheese, crackers, and popcorn! We watched Pitch Perfect 3 and Alec must have forgotten about me being the worst mom because he snuggled with me through most of the movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment