Monday May 13th Becca had her 1st Grade field trip to Camp Maranatha and her teacher asked if I could go along to help with kids. Wanda came out early that morning and took Alec to school so I could get on the bus with Becca and her class at 8:30. Rachel had a normal day of school and Lisa picked Alec up and they spent the afternoon together. Alec loves his one on one time with Lisa and even asked to spend the whole day with her. I had a great day with Becca, the weather was a little cool but then warmed up in the afternoon. We enjoyed putt putt golf, archery, bounce houses, wall climbing and skating. I did not climb or skate but did enjoy the other activities. We got back to school just as school was getting out so we grabbed Rachel and then headed to North Platte to get Alec. We came home and watered flowers and grilled hamburgers for supper.
Tuesday we took the kids to school then I dropped the yukon off to get tires rotated and walked over to have coffee with Gwen. My car was not finished by the time I had to go get Alec so I had Gwen take me to the hospital to grab Mike's truck. Alec and I then went to lunch with Traci before taking Mike's truck back and walking to the Yukon. Alec was not sure he could walk that far (3 blocks) without water, because he was so hot. But he made it and finally admitted it was not that bad. We then came home for a bit before going to pick up the girls and taking Rachel to the dentist. She is getting better at all her mouth exercised and they will check pictures and alignment in July after she has had the devices for 1 year. We then went to Sam's baseball game for a little bit before joining Mike at Pal's for a going away party for Mike's PA Dustin and his wife Ryan. The kids enjoyed playing with all the other kids before going home for bed.
| It was Ashlynn's last day and the last day we would see Grace so we took a last day of school picture. |
| Claire wanted in a picture also |
| Rachel had her field trip to Maranatha today. |
| Mike's office staff and partners |
| Thank You Mrs. Becky for a great year |
| Neighbor Melissa gave Alec a new barn for his animals |
| Writers workshop |
| Newly groomed puppies |
Friday we took the girls to school then packed the camper. Mike and Alec took off around noon to head north to help Aaron. The girls and I waited around for Nick and then we all headed to Aaron's. We enjoyed our first night in the camper without it being freezing cold. Saturday we got up early and headed to Tim Simonson's branding. Mike, Becca and Alec headed to the corrals to help while Rachel and I stayed and helped Deanna in the kitchen. We had a nice cool day for branding and the kids enjoyed playing. We then went back to Aaron and Liza's to watch a movie before bed. Aaron got bucked off his horse at another branding and was pretty sore so overall it was a low key weekend.
Sunday we got up and headed home. The kids loved staying in their pajamas and riding home in the camper. I started on laundry and unpacked the camper. Traci then called and needed some help at the cabin moving some furniture. Mike went to town for the Game of Thrones finale and Lisa came out to visit us.
No comments:
Post a Comment