Monday November 4th the kids had school and I came home and did some book work and worked around the house. I then ran to the school and picked up the kids as Rachel had a dentist appointment. We then grabbed some dinner and I dropped the kids off at home to eat while I ran to Hershey for a HELP club meeting. Mike took the kids into the volleyball games and I met them there. We won both sets and the kids were so excited to win the night.
Tuesday the kids had school and I went to coffee with Sarah and Capri. I then ran some errand's before going to Lisa's to design some shirts. That afternoon I came home and made lasagna. The kids rode the bus home and we all enjoyed dinner as a family. Wednesday the kids had school and I came home for a bit before getting a call that they needed a sub as soon as I could get there for the 5th grade class. The day was finally here! I was going to get dressed and walk into a job for the first time in 10 years! The class was great. It was not Rachel's class but most of the kids have been with Rachel over time. After school we had CCD and then came home and had pulled pork for dinner, which I started before going to school for the day.
Thursday I took the kids to school and then went to Lisa's to make shirts. I then went back to school at 1:15 to meet with my mentee Emma and to watch the BMX assembly put on by the HELP club. It was really cool to see the guys do tricks on their bikes. After school Rachel was not feeling very good and asked if she could just skip piano. At this point I knew she was not feeling well as piano is one of her favorite things to do and she knew if we didn't go to piano then no ice cream. By the time we got home Rachel had a temp of 103. The good new was the kids did not have school on Friday because of Fall break!
Friday morning Rachel woke up with a temp of 103 and Becca of 100. Good thing it was a no school day. I cleaned and worked on laundry most the morning. Rachel and Becca were feeling better by afternoon and it was nice so we all went out and hung the Christmas lights up on the fence. We then all settled in and watched a movie. Saturday Mike stayed home with the kids and I ran to Atkinson for Dillion Cleary's wedding. It was good to see all the Cleary's again as I haven't seen them since Madge's funeral. It was a beautiful wedding in a little church in the country and the reception was in Atkinson. Sunday we got up and went to church and then I came home. Mike and the kids were playing outside so we all played outside until it was time to come in and shower and get to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment