Tuesday Rachel woke up with a fever so she stayed home while I ran Becca and Alec to school. I then ran to town quick to pick up some shirts Lisa and I finished before coming home to hangout with Rachel and do housework. I made turkey tetrazzini for dinner that night with the leftover turkey. Wednesday Rachel was still running a fever but felt just fine, we could just not get her fever free for 24hrs without meds so she stayed home while I had my first full day of subbing. I subbed for 2A which is Becca's class. Becca was so excited to spend the whole day with me and her class was very good. After school Rachel was still doing good so we went to CCD, it was confession night. Rachel was sad she had to miss it but we still couldn't figure out what was going on with her. After confession Jen and I worked out more details for the Christmas Pagent at church. Then it was home for leftovers.
Thursday I decided to take Rachel to the dr to make sure she didn't have mono or strep before taking her back to school. So after dropping Becca and Alec off at school we headed to the Dr. Rachel was fine up until the point they told her they needed a blood test to rule out somethings. She sat on my lap and we got through it, she actually said the part that hurt the most was the band they put on. All test came back negative so back to school she finally went. I came home after dropping her off at school and did some house work before heading back to school to pick up kids so we could go to piano and ice cream. I then dropped the kids off at home before going to the school for a small session HELP club meeting. That night Cody and Zia came to stay on their way to Omaha.
Friday the kids had school and I worked around the house in the morning then went back to the school to meet with Emma. We had volleyball practice right after school and then came home to put up some more outside Christmas decorations. Rachel ended up showing me a rash she had all over her joints after bath and before we sat down for a movie.
Saturday Rachel woke up and still had a rash and since we were not sure what it was but guessed possible strep I had her stay home from the volleyball tournament. Mike stayed home with the kids while I went to town and coached the tournament. The girls all played well but ended up losing all sets including 2 sets against the other Hershey 5th grade team. When I got home Mike and the kids were in a heated game of Monopoly which he taught them to play and has now became Rachel's favorite game. I ended up calling the game so the kids could go to bed and Mike was going to win since he owned more than 2/3 of the board and had hotels on all the big properties. Sunday we got up and all went to church except Rachel. We then came home and had lunch before making cinnamon rolls for the teachers for Teacher Appreciation week. After the cinnamon rolls were done we all went out and played some basketball before coming in and starting the Star Wars series of movies with the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment