Not only is this weeks blog late it is going to be short and sweet. I will post next Monday with pictures of our vacation. Last week was a fun filled week with lots of activities I will get into that in the next blog. Just wanted you all to know that we are back from vacation and the girls had a great time. Rachel and Becca both were really good and even slept really well all but the first night.
Now if Becca would just sleep in her bed again. Hopefully in the next couple weeks we can get Rachel moved downstairs and Becca into the twin bed and sleeping better.
Until next week enjoy this nice spring weather and the rain if you got any. We got .40 inches so everything is looking nice this morning. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. A special Happy Mother's Day to my mother. I would not be the person or mom I am today without all her influence and help. Love you Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment