Monday we went back to the Dr for Alec's one week weight check. He left the hospital at 7 lbs 13 oz. On Monday he was up to 8 lbs 2 oz. He needs to be at 8 lbs 6 oz by tomorrow. He ate like crazy today so I think he is probably above that by now. He is also out of newborn clothes and about out of newborn diapers so I am guessing him to be at 9 lbs tomorrow. I took Rachel to the Dr with me last week while Becca and Wanda visited with Grandma Priest. After the Dr we had lunch at Grandma Priest's and then came home for naps. Wanda was kind enough to let me lay down while Becca and Alec were napping. Michelle came to visit after naps. Monday night was the last night Wanda stayed. We had another good night with Alec only getting up twice to eat.
Tuesday we spent the day at home. Aaron, Sean, and Ashlyn came down to see Alec and pick up Wanda. Wednesday I had and LCMA meeting at 1 so the girls went and played at Troshynski's while Alec and I went to my meeting and Walmart. Thursday we stayed home and cleaned and just spent the day trying to survive. Becca is getting better with waiting her turn to hold Alec while I finish feeding him and Rachel finally wanted to hold Alec for some pictures. We took some pictures for Mike for Father's Day and also the pictures for Alec's birth announcement.
Friday we stayed home and played. After Mike got home from work we went to town and ate supper at Tempura. Rachel even tried sushi for the first time. She really liked it and Becca got to try kids chopsticks. After supper we went to Cody Park for a couple of rides, had some ice cream and feed the animals and then it was home for bed. Saturday morning Mike went into work and then went golfing. After Becca's nap and some lunch the kids and I went to town. The girls went swimming with Mike while Alec and I went to Walmart. After swimming Mike and Rachel joined Justin and Hanna at the movie and watched Monster's University. Alec, Becca, and I stopped in to visit Dutch and Kate. We then came home and enjoyed the evening as a family. Sunday was church and lunch then home for naps and playing outside. Mike moved some bushes out front and worked on his car while the girls and I made 4th of July shirts and played.
So having a baby has not really slowed us down. It has made the days a little more crazy and everyone has shed some tears but over all we are doing great and surviving. Alec is a good baby so far. He only cries if he is hungry or need his pants changed or to burp. He has been sleeping 4-5 hrs at a time at night and is usually ready for bed around 10 pm which is the time Mike and I usually got to bed. The girls are still adjusting and testing all my limits once again.
We hope each of you has a great week and an amazing 4th of July. We are planning to travel to Stuart but we have to wait and see how the rest of the week goes for Mike first. Here is to another week with the Simonson's!
Not the best face but his eyes are open.
My little mommy!
Sprinklers and Watermelon.
Rachel is not the biggest fan but Becca loved her Watermelon.
Our Handsome Baby Boy!
Family Pictures!
So much Love~
Makes Becca look so big.
Rachel is not a baby anymore either.
Pictures we took for Mike for a frame on his desk!
For those that think Alec looks so much like Rachel. I see a good deal of Becca in him as well. They all look like their Daddy at first but now Rachel looks just like me.

No comments:
Post a Comment