Bring back Summer or at least Spring. I am trying really hard not to complain because it has been a really long time since we have had any rain and I think I am going to actually see some blooms from the Iris's this year. Really do we need the snow and 35 degree weather? I would take 60 and a full day of rain. Okay enough with that, I'm done. Thank you Lord for all the moisture we sure did need it.
As school gets closer to ending for the year we are getting busier. I always think that we need to just get to the summer and things will slow down and I will get some of my projects done. Right, not so much, I just find more projects to do! Monday we took Rachel to school and then headed to Walmart. I really dislike grocery shopping and I even dislike it more when I skip a week or two. We had a lot of things to get and Alec was over the whole shopping thing by the time we got to checkout. We survived and made it home in time to unload before going to get Rachel from school. While the little two napped Rachel and I planted some annuls in the front flower bed. They are still alive for now we will see how they look after this cold moves out.
Tuesday was another school day and trying to get the house back in order. Pat and Wanda came out before Rachel's Spring Sing. We all attend her concert together and had a nice supper at Butch's in Hershey after the concert. Rachel did a great job and was so excited to have Grandma and Granddad watching. Wednesday after school Mayme, Claire, and Emma came out to play. The girls enjoyed playing outside and playing dress up. Mike came home early and I got half of the yard mowed before he had to go back to town for a meeting. We got a little rain and spent the evening in the basement in a Severe Thunderstorm Watch. Alec even slept part of the night in the pack n play in Mike's office. It is on nights like that when I love the basement.
Thursday we went to town for lunch at Gracie Mae's after school and then came home for nap time. Friday we stayed home and played. I finished mowing while the little ones napped and then we went to town around 4:30 and picked up Rebekah. Mike and I had an interview dinner Friday evening and Rebekah spent the night with us and watched the kids. Mike was on call and ended up working after dinner until 1 am. Saturday a friend of Mike's brought out a trailer load of sand for the sandbox, we took Rebekah back to town and the kids and I enjoyed a nice picnic snack outside while Mike napped. Mike and I unloaded the trailer of sand and then Mike ended up going back in to work until 1 am again.
Sunday was Mother's Day and Mike again had to work. The kids and I went to church and Mike snuck away for lunch. We then came home for naps and Rachel and I played some play doh and board games. Mike got home late in the afternoon and we all got to watch a movie before bedtime. Overall I had a great Mother's Day. The kids were all really good in church and I spent the day playing with the kids. I really need to do that more often. Becca decided this weekend that she wants to be a big girl and is going potty. So far just a couple accidents and we are only in diapers at night. Mr. Man popped in another tooth so we are up to 5 teeth and working on #6.
 |
| Some days they look alike and some days not at all. |
 |
| Mr. Man loves to play with his sister's dolls. |
 |
| Picnic Outside |
 |
| She is getting so grown up. |
 |
| Little miss is growing as well. |
 |
| Mr. Man and his snacks |
 |
| The whole crew and our picnic snack. |
No comments:
Post a Comment