Monday, December 8, 2014

Cody Park Christmas

  We are having such nice weather these days I find it hard to really get into the Christmas spirit and get any Christmas presents purchased. I am sure in the next couple weeks I will really wish that I had everything done but right now I am keeping busy enough. My new favorite quote is, "The days are long, but the years are short!" I really find myself saying this often and have even shared it with some friends and we all agree that it is a very true statement.
   Monday we took Rachel to school and finally made it back to Jazzercise. After class we stopped by Lisa's to look at jewelry and then ran through Walmart before coming home for naps. Walmart was work this week as Alec decided to cry and scream about everything, he even kept me busy by throwing everything he could reach out of the cart. To top it off after we got home I opened the back door of the Suburban and the eggs fell out breaking half of them. It was definitely Monday, but after naps things settled down and we had a good evening together.
   Tuesday we again made it to Jazzercise class after school then we came home and got everything in order for the babysitters. Mike and I had the hospital employed physician Christmas party and Johanna and Reagan Gifford came out to watch the kids. Wednesday we stayed home and worked on the laundry that I had not done the past two weeks. We enjoyed a visit with Grandma Priest while Rachel was at CCD and Mike was working.
  Thursday Mike took Rachel to school. I had an appointment to get my nails done at noon so the little ones went to play at Michelle's. Thursday night we stayed home and got ready for a busy Friday. Friday we took Rachel to school then came home and made soup to take to Mike's office for their Christmas pot luck. There was a lot of yummy food and Becca and Alec enjoyed spreading papers while we were visiting the office. After lunch we came home for naps then ran to pick up Rachel. Johanna Halsted came out after school to watch the kids so that I could get my hair done and then Mike and I attended the Hospital Gala. It was a great night with lots of good friends. 
  Saturday we were all tired from the busy week and night so we stayed home all day. Mike had to go in and round and then he worked on the basement while the kids and I napped. Sunday Mike had to work so the kids and I went to church and then picked up food and came home for naps. After naps we picked up Sam and Babs and went to Cody Park for their Christmas celebration. It was finally warm enough this year to take pictures with all the cut outs, we enjoyed a tractor hay ride, some ice cream, and a couple rides before coming home for supper and bed.



Mike and I clean up well!
My little snow Babies
Silly girls.
Becca loves Sam and I think he might even like her a little as well.
Alec and mommy.
Rachel still being silly.
Becca is so funny.
More pictures
All my favorite little people. Thank Sam and Babs for going with us.
More cut out fun.
She was so excited to see the Grinch
Becca loves penguins
Frosty
The kids favorite part!

No comments:

Post a Comment