Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March Lion or Lamb

   As Rachel told me when I picked her up from school yesterday, March came in like a lamb but it kind of is a lion also! March first was a nice day compared to the last couple weeks we have had but I'm not sure I would say it came in like a lamb. We will see what then end of the month ends like. Right now it could go either way and still follow the in like a lion out like a lamb saying.
   Monday we took Rachel to school and then dropped Alec off with Michelle so that Becca and I could go to Walmart without hearing Alec cry through most of the store. We then went back to Michelle's and enjoyed a nice cup of coffee while the kids played with Cinder. Mike and I had a birthday party Monday night so the kids went and had supper and played at Lisa's house.
   Tuesday after taking Rachel to school I went through the totes of clothes that I brought home from Mom and Dad's, lets just say Becca and Alec are set for clothes for the next couple months. After school we just played and Mike had a meeting so we did baths and bed before he got home. 
This is just the hang-up clothes for Becca and Alec!
     Wednesday we took Rachel to school and then I decided to try Jazzercise as my mouth has been feeling much better. I did okay the change in elevation from floor to standing bothered some so I had to do so modifications but overall it was good to be back. Becca and Alec also enjoyed going to see their friends. After Jazzercise we came home and had lunch and naps then Rachel had CCD so we got to go and visit with Grandma Priest. The kids love going to see Grandma and playing with her toys.
Becca found some of my sunglasses so they each had to try them on.
     Thursday Rachel had school and the little ones and I stayed home and did laundry. Friday we stayed home during school. Friday evening we meet up with Andy, Debbie, Barrett, and Hadley for supper in Hershey before going to watch the Mullen girls play district basketball. Mullen won but we were not able to stay for the whole game. Mike had a meeting so I had Johnna come out and watch the kids and I went to hang out with Michelle while Mike was at a meeting with Shawn.

Alec in one of London's old outfits.
  Saturday we all went shopping for new clothes for Rachel and I. Rachel was a little sad that Becca and Alec got so many new things and she has really grown over the last couple months that she needed new things. Mike took the little ones while Rachel and I picked out some new things! Hopefully she is all set now until summer. Mike then watched the kids while I went to church and picked up Rebekah. After church Mike and I went and saw American Sniper at the theater while Babs and the kids stayed home and watched a movie.
   Sunday Grandma Priest got honored at church so we all went to church with her. The kids enjoyed going to see Grandma's church and Alec did okay. After her service we had some cake and then has KFC at the church with relatives. After lunch it was time to come home for naps. Sunday after naps we went to town and helped Michelle with a project for the Children's Museum then it was home to eat, take baths, and head to bed.
Becca wanted a picture of us in our fancy clothes.

Just the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment