Monday night we also finished Rachel's diorama so she could take it to school on Tuesday morning. I thought it turned out really well. The only things I helped her with was the sand and labels.
Tuesday I took the kids to school then came home and worked out. After picking Alec up I worked on laundry in the afternoon. We then went and picked the girls up from school and Elly came to play until we had to go to town for Alec's first soccer game. Alec was so excited for his game and he played really hard. His team won and he scored 2 goals.
Wednesday the kids had school and I went for a run. We then had lunch at Switchyard with Mike after Alec got done with school. Alec and I came home that afternoon and played and did some house work. The girls had CCD and I grilled pork chops for supper.
| Rachel's Breakfast most mornings |
| Alec has been asking me to snuggle a lot lately |
Friday the girls had school and Alec had a play date here with his classmate Ryker and Ryker's little brother Mason. I enjoyed visiting with Courtney while the boys all played. Mike got home early that day and Alec enjoyed helping him fix fence out back and move the old dog house into the trees for a play house. I ran to town and did some errands before going to pick the girls up from school. Katie and Ava stayed to play for awhile when they came to pick up Bree. It was nice to be outside in nice weather finally. Maci came over to babysit that night while Mike and I ran to town to have dinner with Stacy and Colton.
Saturday Alec and Rachel had soccer games. Becca was supposed to have one as well but they moved it from 9 am to 12:30 pm so we did not stay for it as we had already planned to head to Grand Island for the horse races. Becca was a little disappointed as she loved soccer but she was so excited to see her cousins she didn't mind as much. The girls also missed the daddy daughter dance this year. We made it to the horse raced during the 3rd race. We enjoyed the nice weather and watching the horses before going to the hotel to swim and play with all the cousins.
| Becca and Lexa |
| The whole Kohle Crew! |
| Sisters! |
| Mya wanted up to see and she wanted to wear my glasses |
| Nicky and Alec chatting and eating supper |
| Becca helping Sandi with the kids |
| Trying to get Axel to sleep |
| Swimming with cousins |
| Golfing |
| Tielke Cousin's |
| Headed home after a fun 24 hrs |
No comments:
Post a Comment