Hello again finally. Lets try to get back at this and get caught up. As I sit here getting ready to catch up on June I have a hoodie and pants on and soup in the instapot. What a difference a few days can make in Nebraska. So here we go a look back at June!
Monday, June 17th I ran to Walmart in the morning and then Jensyn and Delcey came to spend the day with us since Jen was still in Michigan with her mom and Deon had some work to do at the golf course. We just hung out and played most the day. The kids then went to play at Hampton's while I ran to town and picked up Pat and Wanda from the airport. I then ran to Hershey and got the kids and we came home and had a nice steak supper with Pat and Wanda.
Tuesday, June 18th our baby boy turned 6! How did this happen so fast. What a quick 6 years it has been. Alec has filled our lives with so much love and laughter. You just never know what is going to come out of his mouth. He has a special love for his aunt Nicky and loves to tease Katie about it. He has a point system going on now that Katie is trying to earn points, by not picking on him, to get to Nicky's level. Unfortunately for Katie he can always find some reason as to why she is losing points. We had planed a birthday party for Alec at the water slides but it ended up rainy and cold on the 18th so we switched to a bowling party. Becca had dance and gymnastics that morning so after dropping her off we went and got Alec's favorite at Starbucks, a cake pop and an iced chai tea latte. We then picked Becca up and went to lunch with Lisa at Margarita's. By then it was time for his bowling party. He had lots of friends in attendance and we had so much fun bowling with all of them. After bowling most the kids went home but a few stayed around and played arcade game with us. After Mike got off work and we finished at the arcade we surprised Alec and the girls by going to the Carnival at the Nebraskaland Days arena. What a fun and busy day we had celebrating Alexander Kohle!

 |
| Huge water gun from Lisa |
 |
| He had this cake picked out months ago |
 |
| All his friends at his party waiting for cake |
 |
| Alec was so scared in this tunnel |
 |
| Alec's favorite ride. |
 |
| Becca, Delcey, and Alec had so much fun |
 |
| Gifts before bed! |
Wednesday Rachel had volleyball and basketball camp at the college from 10-4. After dropping her off at camp we came home and played outside and did some house work. Addilyn came to babysit that evening while Mike and I played kickball with some people from the hospital. We ended up winning 1 and losing 2 and then went to Pals for some drinks before we came home. Thursday Rachel again had camp all day. After dropping Rachel off at camp we went out and checked cows and then came home and I mowed while Becca and Alec played outside. We picked Rachel and Demi both up from camp and then Rachel had a sleepover at Demi's house. Addilyn came out to babysit again while Mike and I went to Taps N' Tunes for my birthday.
 |
| Testing out the water gun |
 |
| Mike, Traci and I on my 38th Birthday |
Friday Rachel had her last day of camp and since she spent the night with Demi I didn't have to run that morning. We stayed home and I worked on laundry and then watched the neighbors grandson Tripp for a couple hours. That night Maci came to babysit while Mike and I went to the Casey Donahew and Jake Owen's Nebraskaland Days concert.
 |
| Rachel's last day of camp |
 |
| Concert night #1 |
 |
| Casey Donahew |
 |
| Friends attending concerts for 7 years |
 |
| Jake Owens |
Saturday it rained most the day so we just hung out with the kids and played. Mike decided not to go to the concert on Saturday night as he was on call and had some trouble with calls going through on Friday so he stayed home with the kids. We asked Rachel if she wanted to go but she decided that standing around listening to music just was not her thing! So I went to Shawn, Michelle, Stacy, and Colten. Kane Brown put on a great show and it was a cool night for June but perfect for a concert.
 |
| Me with the Dugan's |
 |
| Kane Brown |
 |
| Traci and I with our annual selfie with the performer in the back |
 |
| Mia found us! |
Sunday we went to church and then to lunch at Applebee's with Mike. After lunch the kids and I took off for Alma as Alec was going to stay with Tucker. We had a great time seeing the kids and playing at the park before coming home.
 |
| Playing toys with Hazel! |
No comments:
Post a Comment