Friday, March 13, 2020

November 18 - November 24

   Good afternoon, as I sit here and type this we are in the middle of one of the most confusing weeks of the year. The Corona Virus -19 has caused a pandemic! They are closing schools for weeks, the NCAA has cancelled all spring sports, the colleges have sent students home and are only doing online teaching for the rest of the month and possibly the year, Disney world has closed the gates until the end of March. What a crazy week we are having. We are still scheduled to go to school on Monday and are off today for Spring break as scheduled.
   Monday November 18th I took the kids to school and the cinnamon rolls for Teacher Appreciation week. I then went to town and got the oil changed and stopped my the dollar store before coming home to do laundry and clean. The kids rode the bus home and then Maci came over to babysit while Mike and I went to the winery for a dinner after Mike joined friends for a pheasant hunt that afternoon. Rachel caught a ride to practice with the neighbors that evening.
   Tuesday I took the kids to school and dropped off Lil' Smokies for the teachers. I then left for Kearney to exchange Mike's scope for his gun. I then did a little shopping and meet Cindy for lunch before coming back home to meet the kids off the bus. That night we played basketball outside and then had a nice dinner together. Wednesday I took the kids to school and then went to town and signed a purchase agreement on the East E lot and met with the closing agent at the title company. I then took some coffee to Stacy and snuggles baby Cole. After a stop at Walmart I came home for a little bit before going to CCD to practice for our Christmas pageant.
Beautiful Sunrise
   Thursday I took the kids to school then went to town to get my hair done. I then went back to school and went to recess with Becca and Alec before attending Thanksgiving Lunch with Rachel. After lunch I came home and did some work before going back to school to pick up the kids and head to town for Piano and Ice Cream!

Mr. Pilgram
   Friday I took the kids to school and subbed for Mr. Streeter the PE teacher. After school we went to Frozen 2 with Lisa, Teddy, Kaidyn, Katie, Bree, Ava, Becky, and Klae. After the movie I brought the kids home and Rachel babysat while Mike and I went to town for a urology dinner. Saturday Mike had to teach ATLS. The kids and I went to Tryon to attend the funeral of Gary Jameson. Gary was one of Pat's best friends and after a long battle with cancer passes away. After the funeral Becca and Alec went home with Aaron and Mike then met them at the ranch when he was done teaching. Rachel and I came back to North Platte so Rachel could serve for church. After church we attended a birthday party for Jennifer Cox and had a great time. 

   Sunday Rachel and I got up early and loaded the bus to head to Omaha with Teammates to attend the Creighton Basketball game. We had a great day together and got to see Creighton win their game. We returned home after the game and got home around 6. Mike and the little's were home when we got home and we all enjoyed showers and a movie before bed!





No comments:

Post a Comment