Monday February 22nd I subbed 4th grade at the school. It was a long day after being gone but we made it through. That night we came home and had hamburgers for supper. Tuesday I dropped the kids off at school then went to town and had coffee with Traci before picking up some side tables for the girls room and clothes that Mia went through while she was home over Christmas. After picking up tables I went to see Grandma Priest and Wanda. I then had to sub for 2nd grade at 12. After school Becca and Alec had dentist appointments and mom and dad came to town to watch the girls play basketball. The girls both had good games and after they were done we went for ice-cream before mom and dad headed home.
Wednesday the kids had school and I went to the church to get everything set up for that afternoon. I then came home and did laundry and some cleaning. For CCD that afternoon Father came and did confessions for the kids. Josh Cox then brought Alec and Becca home while Rachel and I went to basketball parents meeting. Thursday after dropping the kids off at school I went to town for a massage. Rachel had volleyball practice after school from 4-6 and then we went to Grandma Priests for a quick visit before going out to eat. Friday the kids had school and I came home and worked around the house. I then went to town for lunch with Lisa before going to a THINK NP meeting about the proposed new packing plant. Trisha brought the kids home after school and the girls started to sort the clothes from Mia.
Saturday Rachel had a basketball tournament in Imperial and Alec wanted to stay home so Elly came over to play with him while Mike went to the hospital to round and do a couple cases. Becca went to Bree's house to play for the day and Rachel and I went to basketball. The girls played great and came home with 1st place.
Sunday we went to church and then to lunch at Margarita's. That afternoon Mike and Alec worked on the master closet while the girls and I cleaned the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment