Monday March 15th I took the kids to school then took Roger to the vet. They drained his sore and put him on pain meds. I then went to Walmart and went to the lab to get my blood work done. After that I went to Menards to get some baskets for our closet then picked up Roger and came home to finish putting the master closet together. After school we came home and had lasagna for supper. Tuesday the kids had school and I cleaned house. I then went to town and had lunch with Mike before running more errands. That night Becca had her last basketball game and Rachel and Alec stayed home since Rachel didn't have basketball that night.
Wednesday the kids had school and I went to town to pick up my Thyroid meds and ran a few more errands before coming home to make cupcakes. After making the cupcakes for CCD I went to school to meet with my mentee Emma and then we had CCD. After church I dropped the kids off at home then Mike and I went to Pals to celebrate Traci's birthday.
| St. Patrick's Day 2021 |
Thursday the kids had school and I went to Stephanie Wiesen's and had coffee with friends. I then dropped off our taxes before going to the hospital to have an ultrasound done on my thyroid. Everything turned out normal for Hashimoto's Disease so I will continue to see a specialist and on the same medication. After school we came home and Mike and Alec went to get haircuts. Rachel then had a basketball game and Alec and Becca stayed home.
Friday the kids had school and I went to Walmart and Menards again. Still trying to finish the master closet. Scott came out and installed all the new doors. I love them and how the whole house looks now with new windows and doors. That night we had a movie night and just enjoyed being home.
Saturday I finally got to sleep in since we didn't have volleyball. We did go to town for lunch with Grandma, Granddad, and Aaron. Scott came out to finish sealing the doors and windows and that night we enjoyed another movie night. Sunday we went to church and then to lunch at Margarita's with Marty, Lisa, and Sam. Rachel and Becca then came home while Mike, Alec, and I went out south to flag tanks and work on a well. Alec loves going out to help his dad on the south places and the dogs also enjoy going out for a run.
No comments:
Post a Comment