Thursday, January 19, 2023

May 23 - May 28

    Monday May 23rd we stayed home and inside as it rained most the day. We need the moisture so no complaining. Pat and Wanda were in town getting last minute branding stuff and came out to join us for supper. Delcey was also out and stayed the night with us. Tuesday Becca and Delcey got up early to go to Beautiful You at the Lutheran Church in the morning. I went to Walmart after dropping them off then came home and grabbed Rachel and Alec. We picked up Becca and went to Sutherland and Subway for lunch before taking Rachel back for Beautiful You. Rachel had to leave early to go to Piano but Piano lessons are one of her favorite activities of the week.

  Wednesday I had a facial in the morning and the kids stayed home. Rachel then went to the movie with Christian and I ran some errands while they were at the movie. Alec had baseball practice that evening and after we got home I planted some bushes and bulbs around the shop that I got while I was in town.

   Thursday Rachel and I planted the garden while Becca and Bree Bohlen played. Lisa called and wanted to have Alec for the day so that they could go on an adventure. Alec loves his days with Lisa as they always have so much fun. They went into the upstairs of Jazzercise downtown and then went to the Lincoln Historical Museum and had lunch and ice cream. Rachel and I had a good day of planting. All my garden plants this year were stared from seeds. They were super tall when I planted them and took forever to put on fruit. That evening we went to church for as it was Ascension Day. 
Tried a no till garden that is why there is so much green


   Friday I went to Walmart in the morning and then came home to mow. We then packed up the camper before it was time to head to Alec's first baseball game in Wallace. Rachel stayed home with Mike and Becca and I took Alec to his game. He had a good game and even got a hit. We lost 0-1 but they played well.




   Saturday Alec had practice in the morning and then we headed to the ranch. We stayed at Aaron and Liza's. Since we got there late we just had supper and the kids opened birthday gifts and we visited. It was then time for bed as Pat's branding was the next day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment