Monday May 2nd Mike took kids to school and I stayed home and got the house ready for our new cleaning lady. The past months I was again trying to stay up to date with cleaning the house and the kids schedule and was failing even with their help. I finally found another lady to come clean. It is one of my favorite days every other week when they come. I went to town and ran errands while she was here cleaning then I went to school to pick up kids and came home. That evening I had a HELP club meeting at 6:30. Tuesday I took the kids to school and stayed to help with the senior breakfast for Teammates and to attend the academic awards for Jr High. Rachel got High Honor Roll both semesters and Academic Excellence in 4 classes which was the most for her class. I then went to Grandy's greenhouse to get some flowers before going back to school to sub for 6K. We came home for a little bit after school before going to town for Becca's soccer game.
Wednesday I took the kids to school and went to town to run errands. I then went back to school to meet with Gabby. Trisha was able to bring kids home since we were done with CCD and I was able to get an early start on dinner. We had grilled salmon and rice. Thursday I took Rachel and the other track kids in early to catch the bus. Jace was able to take the littles to school so they didn't have to go so early. I then went and grabbed some lunch stuff for Rachel and headed to Imperial for SPVA track. Rachel got 4th in the high jump and also ran the 195 hurdles for the first time. She was not quite ready for the landing over the second hurdle and fell but got right up and finished the race. Mike was off work early and able to pick up the littles from school.
| Friends make track so fun |
| After the fall she got up and finished strong |
| Coach Kennedy and Murdock after Rachel's first JR High Season |
| Ms. Hanna was Alec's para this year so we had to get her a gift |
| All the Simonson's |
| Graduations take a lot out of you |
No comments:
Post a Comment